Set as a spin-off of the Saints Row series, Agents of Mayhem follows a special organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. that hires specialized soldiers in their quest to keep the world at peace. This is easier said than done however as the M.A.Y.H.E.M. team is constantly at war with a supervillain organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N.
Within the video game, players will go through a campaign as they stop the evil organization from another attempt at world domination. Luckily, the game offers a wide assortment of characters to use as you progress through the narrative.
Each character, or otherwise known as an agent for M.A.Y.H.E.M., offers their own unique abilities and attributes when going through the campaign. Best of all, as you unlock these agents, you’ll be able to swap them out from your party before missions.
In this guide, we’ll cover a breakdown of Hollywood. Check out the character background and stock abilities down below, likewise, check out our other agent character breakdowns featured right here on Gameranx.
Find More Agents of Mayhem Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hardtack Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Fortune Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Rama Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Kingpin Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Joule Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Yeti Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Braddock Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Oni Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Daisy Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Easter Eggs | Easter Eggs Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Every Achievement Available | Achievements Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Before You Buy
- Agents of Mayhem: Beginner Tips & Tricks | Tips Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: How To Beat Every Boss | All Boss Battles Guide
- Roderick Stone
Hollywood was once an actor who starred in adult films to his own reality TV series based around being a bounty hunter. One day Hollywood mishandled a gun and accidentally murdered a criminal which led to the downfall of his acting career.
Now as a member of M.A.Y.H.E.M., Hollywood not only offers his knowledge in being a former reality TV star bounty hunter skills, but also acts as the face and PR of the agency.
Official Meet Hollywood Video
- Unlimited ammo and constant background explosions.
- Standard automatic assault rifle with medium attack range.
- Fire off a highly powerful explosive grenade.
- Hollywood fires a grenade that explodes for a high amount of damage when it hits a target or after a set time.
- Hollywood fires a grenade that explodes for a moderate amount of damage and also makes targets Vulnerable.
Red Carpet Bomb
- Hollywood fires a grenade that explodes for a moderate amount of damage and also Blinds and Slows targets.
Rapid Fire Magazine
- Landing a critical hit increases automatic reload chances by 15%, though at the cost of a smaller mag.
- This attachment increases Hollywood’s range while firing from the hip.
- While firing for at least 2 seconds, Hollywood gains Haste.
Last Ditch Launcher
- Hollywood’s Special Ability cools down faster when his shield is at 50% or lower.
- Hollywood’s Mayhem Ability has a shortened initial duration but each kill extends the duration by 10%.
Star Power Amplifier
Hollywood emits so much raw magnetism that he inflicts Enfeebles and Vulnerable on enemies he Dashes hear.
- With an increased magazine, Hollywood can impress the ladies even more.
- +2 magazine size
- Hollywood spent a lot of time learning from the deathdealing heroes of the 1980s.
- +5% Mayhem Ability Duration
New Age Guru
- Hollywood uses “astral meditation” and “past life admiration” techniques to better channel his innate abilities.
- +3.5% Special Ability Refresh
- Hollywood always tries to give something back to those in need.
- +5% Bonus Mayhem (Squad Bonus)
- When Hollywood shoots from the hip, he earns a bonus to his critical hit damage.
- Dash leaves behind a timer grenade.
- Hollywood’s Mayhem Ability now creates more explosions and gives his gun unlimited ammo and a faster rate of fire for the duration of the ability.