Set as a spin-off of the Saints Row series, Agents of Mayhem follows a special organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. that hires specialized soldiers in their quest to keep the world at peace. This is easier said than done however as the M.A.Y.H.E.M. team is constantly at war with a supervillain organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N.
Within the video game, players will go through a campaign as they stop the evil organization from another attempt at world domination. Luckily, the game offers a wide assortment of characters to use as you progress through the narrative.
Each character, or otherwise known as an agent for M.A.Y.H.E.M., offers their own unique abilities and attributes when going through the campaign. Best of all, as you unlock these agents, you’ll be able to swap them out from your party before missions.
In this guide, we’ll cover a breakdown of Daisy. Check out the character background and stock abilities down below, likewise, check out our other agent character breakdowns featured right here on Gameranx.
Find More Agents of Mayhem Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hardtack Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Fortune Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Rama Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Kingpin Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Joule Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Yeti Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Braddock Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Oni Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hollywood Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Easter Eggs | Easter Eggs Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Every Achievement Available | Achievements Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Before You Buy
- Agents of Mayhem: Beginner Tips & Tricks | Tips Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: How To Beat Every Boss | All Boss Battles Guide
- Piper Andrews
- Derby Girl
It wasn’t a second guess for Mayhem when offering Daisy a spot on the Mayhem team. Despite her constant struggle with police enforcement, Daisy proved that she is a fearless woman who will push through anything that comes her way.
Official Meet Daisy Video
- Daisy’s Heavy Mini will not build up any heat and will increase rate of fire for a brief amount of time.
- The Heavy Mini might not be the most precise weapon for precision aiming, but it certainly tackles on a horde of enemies that gets in its range.
Kick Out The Jams
- Ram enemies to knock them back and cool down the Heavy Mini. Once cooled, a shockwave will unleash knocking back all enemies around the area.
- When Daisy sets her eyes on the prize, that prize should probably run.
- Increase Mayhem ability duration
- When Daisy decides to head in a direction, you should get out of the way.
- Increase Special ability damage
- When it comes to spitting out little lead balls of death, Daisy can be surprisingly impatient.
- Increase weapon spin up reduction
- Years of leading the Devilles to victory have proven Daisy’s chops as a woman you can follow.
- Increase max health (Squad Bonus)
- While in Fine Aim, Daisy gains fortify.
- Daisy loses all debuffs when she uses a special ability.
- Daisy gains health back for everyone she kills while using her Mayhem ability.