Set as a spin-off of the Saints Row series, Agents of Mayhem follows a special organization known as M.A.Y.H.E.M. that hires specialized soldiers in their quest to keep the world at peace. This is easier said than done however as the M.A.Y.H.E.M. team is constantly at war with a supervillain organization known as L.E.G.I.O.N.
Within the video game, players will go through a campaign as they stop the evil organization from another attempt at world domination. Luckily, the game offers a wide assortment of characters to use as you progress through the narrative.
Each character, or otherwise known as an agent for M.A.Y.H.E.M., offers their own unique abilities and attributes when going through the campaign. Best of all, as you unlock these agents, you’ll be able to swap them out from your party before missions.
In this guide, we’ll cover a breakdown of Joule. Check out the character background and stock abilities down below, likewise, check out our other agent character breakdowns featured right here on Gameranx.
Find More Agents of Mayhem Guides Featured On Gameranx:
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hardtack Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Fortune Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Rama Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Kingpin Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Yeti Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Braddock Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Oni Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Daisy Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Agent Hollywood Breakdown | Characters Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Easter Eggs | Easter Eggs Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Every Achievement Available | Achievements Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: Before You Buy
- Agents of Mayhem: Beginner Tips & Tricks | Tips Guide
- Agents of Mayhem: How To Beat Every Boss | All Boss Battles Guide
- Cosima Bellini
- Tech-Savvy Fashionista
The offspring of a brilliant engineer and a fashion titan, it wasn’t long before Legion took after her parents, but they managed to find success in hiding. Cosima on the other hand decided to take on Legion by joining up with Mayhem.
Official Meet Joule Video
- Unleash a super turret that will deal massive damage to enemies while healing her base turret.
- An energy beam based weapon, the Beamer can deal a variety of damage if players charge up their attacks.
Life of Excess
- Deploy a turret that will temporarily increase the turret’s rate of fire.
- Making Sure a turret can reach its target properly is her key to success.
- Increase Turret Range
- Increase Turret Range
Turret Loving Care
- Effectiveness of Joule’s repair beam is increased.
- Increase Turret Repair
- A proper fashion show never ends before the designer gets to walk the runway.
- Increase Mayhem ability duration
- As an engineer, Joule knows useful components can be found just about anywhere.
- Increase bonus R+D materials (Squad Bonus)
- Joule’s turret now has its own shield.
- Joule can deploy her turret at a much greater range.
- Joule’s Mayhem turret inflicts vulnerable and slow on enemies. It also delivers damage over time to enemies it attacks.