Lawbreakers: Assassin Class Breakdown | Class Guide
A complete Lawbreakers Assassin breakdown.
Lawbreakers is the first video game project to be released by development studio Boss Key Productions, founded by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee. Overall, the video game is a new take on the highly popular hero-based shooter genre.
Teams of players work together in order to complete the main mission objective all the while gamers take on the role of a hero character, each with their own unique attributes and abilities. Being a recent entry to the hero shooter market, Boss Key Productions is hoping to tap into the established fanbase of gamers.
With Lawbreakers, gamers will be tossed into a fast-paced shooter that not only focuses on a variety of heroes and abilities but plays with the laws of physics. Currently, there are four different game modes available for players to enjoy with nine different hero classes.
As mentioned, there is a number of different heroes which act as classes within the video game. If you’re interested in learning just what each class brings to the video game then check out our guides down below.
Find More Lawbreakers Guides On Gameranx:
- Lawbreakers: Wraith Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Vanguard Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Titan Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Juggernaut Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Harrier Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Gunslinger Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Enforcer Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Battle Medic Class Breakdown | Class Guide
Assassins are best used for close-quarters-combat. They are extremely nimble and quick to maneuver around along with the added benefit of a grappling. Players will be able to grapple any surface and target.
The Breaker character for the Assassins is Kitsune who runs the Shura Corporation while the Law character is Hellion who proves to be deadly and nimble despite the loss of her legs.
Official Video Tutorial
- Arc Blades
- Couple taser machetes with grapple.
- Energy shotgun with burst and charge firing modes.
- Quickly strafe in a direction for a quick getaway or to catch a fleeing opponent.
- Reveals enemies and increase damage.
- Flux Blast
- Grenade that will disperse your opponents and their projectiles.