Lawbreakers is the first video game project to be released by development studio Boss Key Productions, founded by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee. Overall, the video game is a new take on the highly popular hero-based shooter genre.
Teams of players work together in order to complete the main mission objective all the while gamers take on the role of a hero character, each with their own unique attributes and abilities. Being a recent entry to the hero shooter market, Boss Key Productions is hoping to tap into the established fanbase of gamers.
With Lawbreakers, gamers will be tossed into a fast-paced shooter that not only focuses on a variety of heroes and abilities but plays with the laws of physics. Currently, there are four different game modes available for players to enjoy with nine different hero classes.
As mentioned, there is a number of different heroes which act as classes within the video game. If you’re interested in learning just what each class brings to the video game then check out our guides down below.
Find More Lawbreakers Guides On Gameranx:
- Lawbreakers: Wraith Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Vanguard Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Titan Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Harrier Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Gunslinger Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Enforcer Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Battle Medic Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Assassin Class Breakdown | Class Guide
If you prefer tank-based characters then you may feel right at home with the Juggernaut class. This is a hero class that will allow players to take plenty of damage as they make their way to the opposing force for a brutal attack.
The Juggernaut class is being fronted by Nash and Aegis. Nash is a the Breaker character who was once employed by law enforcement agencies across the United States until once day Lifers was able to reprogram him.
Aegis is the Law character who comes sporting the latest advancements and technology. With a key component of ensuring civilian safety, Aegis will have no trouble when dealing out a massive damage when in the battlefield.
Official Video Tutorial
- Pump-action shotgun.
- A bayonet attached to the Instigator.
- Armor Protocol
- Increased defensive armor plating.
- Temporarily casts a wall to shield teammates from the opposing force.
- Increased sprint to quickly maneuver around the map.