Lawbreakers is the first video game project to be released by development studio Boss Key Productions, founded by Cliff Bleszinski and Arjan Brussee. Overall, the video game is a new take on the highly popular hero-based shooter genre.
Teams of players work together in order to complete the main mission objective all the while gamers take on the role of a hero character, each with their own unique attributes and abilities. Being a recent entry to the hero shooter market, Boss Key Productions is hoping to tap into the established fanbase of gamers.
With Lawbreakers, gamers will be tossed into a fast-paced shooter that not only focuses on a variety of heroes and abilities but plays with the laws of physics. Currently, there are four different game modes available for players to enjoy with nine different hero classes.
As mentioned, there is a number of different heroes which act as classes within the video game. If you’re interested in learning just what each class brings to the video game then check out our guides down below.
Find More Lawbreakers Guides On Gameranx:
- Lawbreakers: Vanguard Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Titan Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Juggernaut Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Harrier Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Gunslinger Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Enforcer Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Battle Medic Class Breakdown | Class Guide
- Lawbreakers: Assassin Class Breakdown | Class Guide
The Wraith hero class is a bit of a mixture of classes, specifically the Gunslinger and Assassins classes. These heroes can quickly maneuver around areas with ease, but they still pack a massive punch when it comes to gun play.
Our character roster for the Wraith class is Helix and Deadlock. Helix is the Breaker character who has managed to keep his identity secret from the law enforcement. Taking pride in his work, Helix has managed to keep a clean trail making it tough for the law to pin a crime directly to him.
Deadlock is your Law character who enjoys playing up the masked hero role. Keeping his identity secret as well, Deadlock lives his life in attempt to rid enemy forces with his incredible skill set.
Official Video Tutorial
- Fully automatic machine pistol.
- Shot sword with dash attack.
- Slide forward to deliver a powerful kick.
- Eject a Wasp to a wall and trigger it to explode when an enemy runs by.
- Chrono Switch
- Fire a beam of energy to slow down enemies.