Players of Frontier Development’s roller coaster simulation game Planet Coaster are receiving an early Christmas present thanks to its free winter update.
Planet Coaster first came out in mid-November this year. Primarily a sandbox management style game, it lets players build a theme park to serve virtual patrons, offering safe rides and tempting attractions – or the complete opposite.
The update includes new rides, shops, management improvements, fresh coaster blueprints, and a winter theme:
- Collider! The winner of our community poll with 41.57% of the votes – a retro sci-fi ride with 20 swinging gondolas on a horizontal Ferris Wheel that rises to an angle of 87 degrees.
- Bumpin Derby; a long-time favourite has found its way into Planet Coaster! Give a fist bump to these bonkers bumper cars!
- Cosmic Cow Ice Cream; get some actual snow cones!
- Gulpee Soda; joining the Gulpee family!
- Missy Good; donut worry, be happy! Missy Good’s sugary goodness will cheer you right up!
- Pipshot; a healthy alternative to the fast food goodness – and there’s three of them! Pipshot Water, Pipshot Juice, and Pipshot Smoothie are going to blow your guests’ minds.
- Pizza Pen; get it while it’s hot and cheesy!
New Coaster Blueprints
- Screamer (the American Arrow)
- Lycanthrope (Werewolf)
- The Hunt (Pioneer)
- Frenzy (Rage)
- Trailer Blazer (Aethon)
Planet Coaster is now available on Steam for $44.99 USD for PC and Mac.