Star Wars: Force Arena pits the most iconic heroes and villains of Star Wars into quick MOBA battles for supremacy. Everyone from Darth Vader to Luke Skywalker to Boba Fett and Lando Calrissian appears as a playable Leader you can select for your deck. There’s only one problem — which heroes or villains you actually get are totally random.
That is, until you complete the “A New Hope” special mission. New players get access to this special mission right from the start, and completing it will reward you with an all-powerful Legendary Card Selector. Using this special card allows you to, you guessed it, select a Legendary card — whichever card you want. Don’t go nuts purchasing Diamond Premium Card Packs for $20 a pop. All you need to do is complete a bunch of mini-objectives to get your favorite character.
Get Star Wars: Force Arena for free on iOS and Android here:
More Star Wars: Force Arena tips and guides on Gameranx:
- Star Wars: Force Arena – 5 Beginner Tips To Help You Get Started
- Star Wars: Force Arena – PSA: Tier Up Before Purchasing Premium Packs
- Star Wars: Force Arena – Why Captain Andor Is The Best Leader | Hero Guide
How to Get Any Leader | Legendary Selector
Available to everyone, the “A New Hope” special mission rewards dedicated players with the Legendary Card Selector. Using this card, you’ll be able to select any Leader card from the Rebel or Imperial decks. It’s easy, and there’s still plenty of time to complete all the challenges.
- To Find the Special Mission, go to the Battle tab and tap the mini-objective floating over the 1vs1 battle.
- From here, you can tap the “Special Mission” tab and see your completion progress. You can also see how much time is left to complete the special mission.
- Go to this tab after completing the mission to collect your reward.
If you’re new to Star Wars: Force Arena, you’ll want to start completing missions right away. The Basic Missions will also reward players with awesome characters.
- Basic Mission 1 Reward: Han Solo Legendary Card
- Basic Mission 2 Reward: Boba Fett Legendary Card
- Basic Mission 3 Reward: Lando Calrission Legendary Card
Basic Missions are great goals to strive for. The Special Missions are slightly more difficult. Here’s a quick look at a few of the objectives you’ll need to complete. Fighting 1vs1 battles against online opponents will naturally unlock practically all of these simple objectives.
- Special Mission – A New Hope
- Play in a 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 Match 1 Time(s)
- Open 1 Free Pack(s)
- Win in a 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 Match 1 Time(s)
- Defeat 3 Enemy Leader(s) for the Galactic Empire
- Destroy 3 Enemy Turret(s) or Shield Generator(s) for the Rebel Alliance
NOTE: You’ll need to stop by the mission tab to collect individual awards for each objective. Make sure you do, so you can see what the next objective. Always check so you don’t waste time fighting battles that won’t progress you through the Special Mission.
- Tip: If you’re having trouble winning battles, drop down to Tier 1 or Tier 2 — or don’t upgrade your Player Level early by leveling up unit cards. You’ll face much, much easier opponents. Your online enemies won’t get tough until Tier 3.
Just don’t forget — this mission is only available for a week. Don’t miss out on this awesome reward! Get a Leader you don’t have, or upgrade your Leader using two cards. You can also trade unwanted Leaders in the Trade tab — you’re guaranteed to get another random Leader. It costs 1,000 credits, so be sure before you trade.