Rebuild civilization in an irradiated Maine with these Fallout 4: Far Harbor add-on workshop locations. Everyone that’s dealt with settlements in Fallout 4 knows that the workshop is the heart of any thriving community. It’s where you store extra items in it’s limitless (and shared!) storage space, access building options, or monitor your new society’s growth. It’s also a nice place to collect all those items your scavengers bring home. None of that changes in Far Harbor, though the locations certainly do. Learn what it takes, and where to go, to find all four new workshops (plus their included settlements) in the first major expansion to Fallout 4.
The island of Far Harbor needs help. The Valentine Detective Agency is called in to aid a colony of lost Synths, leading the Sole Survivor and their crew to the far-off port of Far Harbor. The island features a higher-than-normal level of radiation, resulting in even more diabolical mutants to deal with, along with the dangerous Children of the Atom, a cult briefly seen in Fallout 4 and Fallout 3. That doesn’t even count the raiders. Help the people of Maine and build some safe communities with these three workshops.
If you’re a true survivor, check out Gameranx’s massive list of guides, how-to’s, secret locations, and everything else a fresh Vault 111 escapee needs to thrive on the Fallout 4 Ultimate Commonwealth Guide.
4 Workshop Locations | Push Back the Fog Guide
- Longfellow’s Cabin
- Location: The settlement island is located directly north of Far Harbor. The workshop can’t be used until the fog is cleared in the area.
- After arriving in Far Harbor, you’ll be directed to Old Longfellow to reach Acadia. Go with Old Longfellow to Acadia during the “Walk in the Park” quest to unlock this workshop.
- Dalton’s Farm
- Location: Far northwestern shore of the island.
- Speak with Cassie in Far Harbor and complete the “Blood Tide” optional quest-line to gain workshop access to Dalton’s Farm.
- Echo Lake Lumber
- Location: This settlement is located on the western side of the island.
- Complete the quest “Rite of Passage” (available after completing several side-quests in Far Harbor) and start the quest “Turn Back the Fog” from Small Bertha in Far Harbor. Refuse to let Malcolm have the land, fight him, and later you’ll acquire the settlement.
- National Park Visitor’s Center
- Location: The visitor’s center is found northwest from the Cliff’s Edge Hotel outside of Far Harbor.
- Complete the quest “Rite of Passage” (available after completing several side-quests in Far Harbor) then talk with Mitch in The Last Plank bar. Start “The Hold Out” and complete the quest to earn this workshop.
Achievement / Trophy Unlocked:
- Push Back the Fog: Unlock 3 Far Harbor Workshop locations.
Need more Fallout 4: Far Harbor locations, collectibles, and info? Check out the rest of our DLC guides on Gameranx:
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – How to Access the New DLC
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All New Weapons | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All New Apparel & Armor | Locations Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Islander’s Almanac Magazine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – New Recipes | Just Add Saltwater Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Breathe Underwater | Dive Suit Location
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Bowling Ball Launcher Location Guide
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – How to Get 3 New Settlement Guard Dogs
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Best Gear Guide | Assault Marine Locations
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – All 5 DiMA Memory Puzzle Solutions
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Discover the Secrets of Cranberry Island
- Fallout 4: Far Harbor – Weapons & Armor Item IDs | Dev Console Cheats