We are just days away from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Warzone Season 2 and in preparation, Activision has shared some details on what we can expect from the next batch of content. The upcoming season will see the Zombies universe collide with multiplayer and battle royale modes, including undead-based power-ups joining Warzone.
The Zombies power-ups can be found in caches or obtained through eliminating enemy players. All you have to do is run into the glowing power-ups to collect them and use them alongside the perks already on your Warzone loadout.
More Call of Duty guides
Call of Duty: Warzone – Rogue Signal Public Event Explained | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Hordepoint Mode Explained | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Team Gun Game Mode Explained | Call of Duty: Warzone – Season 2 Ranked Play Rewards | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Season 2 Ranked Play Rewards | Call of Duty: Warzone – When is Fortune’s Keep Returning? | MW3 and Warzone: How to Unlock the Urgent Business Blueprint | Call of Duty: Warzone – All Urzikstan Nuke Rewards | Call of Duty: Warzone – How to get a Nuke and Complete the Champion’s Quest in Urzikstan | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 – Supe’d Up Mode Explained | Call of Duty: Warzone – Night Vision Gulag Public Event Explained | MW3 and Warzone: How to Unlock the HMR-9 Submachine Gun | MW3 and Warzone: How to Unlock the TAQ Evolvere Light Machine Gun | MW3 and Warzone: How to get The Boys Weapon Blueprint | Call of Duty: Warzone – Is There Split Screen Support? | Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3- Is There Split Screen Support? | Call of Duty: Warzone- How to Level Up Weapons Fast |
The seven Zombies perks arriving in Warzone
Here are all the Zombies power-ups that will join Warzone with the launch of Season 2 and their function.
- Double Points: 60-second duration. Doubles Plunder from ground loot and kills, and score events in Resurgence (that contribute to teammate respawn timers).
- Full Armor: Instant buff. Fully fills your active Armor slots on pickup.
- Max Ammo: Instant buff. Fully fills ammo for all your carried weapons on pickup.
- Fire Sale: 90-second duration. Reduces the price of all shop items for a small duration of time.
- Looting Spree: 60-second duration. Adds bonus items to caches, with a very high chance of a bonus Common item, and a small but significant chance of an additional Legendary item.
- Zarkour: 60-second duration. Increases movement speed by around 10%, with infinite Tactical Sprint and Reloading while Sprinting, and disables Fall Damage.
- Undead Sight: 45-second duration. Operators or AI enemies within the range of your vision are highlighted red and friendly squad mates are blue. Tracker footsteps are active.
Zombies-based power-ups will be in Warzone for a limited-time and the developers note that we can potentially expect power-up tuning during Season 2.