Zombies need to party too. Hidden in the Mauer Der Toten map, players can teleport to a crazy 80s nightclub with dancing zombies and a sadistic plush bunny DJing. You just need to find all six parts of the bunny’s body to teleport there — and there are some big rewards to claim. This isn’t an easy Easter egg like the one in Firebase Z — you’ll have to fight a horde of zombies in a very enclosed space, and defeat a Mangler mini-boss before you’re allowed to claim a random reward. There are three mystery doors, and depending on what you pick, you’ll get a different prize for each one. Check out the full guide below for screenshots and text tutorials explaining exactly how to reach this weird hidden area.
More Black Ops Cold War Zombies: Mauer Der Toten Guides:
Disco Nightclub Easter Egg | Secret Location Guide
To enter the Disco Nightclub — a secret underground dance club with grooving zombies and a weird evil bunny DJing — you need to find six bunny plush parts. If you reach the club, you’ll get a chance at three rewards like free Juggernug. There are three mystery doors, and depending on which you open, you’ll get a special reward.
To collect bunny parts, you just need to hold [Interact] while looking at the item. The items are all different parts of the Bunny Plush. They’re blue, white, and a little bloody!
- Bunny Plush Locations:
- Part #1: Bar – On the corner seat, just to the left of the perk machine, there’s a bunny part.
- Part #2: Grocery Store – On the end of the white shelf, under the “50%” sign.
- Part #3: Hotel Room 304 – On the desk with the green tabletop and light, near the wrecked wall.
- Part #4: Alley – In the alley at the bottom of the Garment Factory building, look in the corner with the stacked tires.
- Part #5: Department Store – Accessed from West Berlin Street, use the zipline to reach this upper-level store. The bunny part is in the display case directly forward after you zip up.
- Part #6: Sewer Access – At the bottom of the stairs from the Ghost Station door, on the ground near a carboard box.
Find all six parts in any order, and you’ll instantly teleport straight into the Zombie Disco! Be prepared, because you’ll have to fight a wave of zombies and a Mangler before you’re allowed to claim your prizes. I highly recommend grabbing a Pack-a-Punch gun before teleporting in. If you’re ready, then this is a worthwhile spot to get some free upgrades.
More Black Ops Cold War Die Maschine guides:
Die Maschine Easter Egg Guide | How To Complete Every Step | How To Unlock Pack-A-Punch & Upgrade Guns | Die Maschine Guide | How To Get The D.I.E. Shockwave Wonder Weapon | Die Maschine Guide | How To Upgrade To All 4 Wonder Weapon Variants | Die Maschine Guide
More Zombies Firebase Z guides:
How To Turn On Power & Pack-A-Punch | Weapon Upgrade Guide | How To Unlock The Ray Gun Wonder Weapon (For Free) | How To Complete The Main Easter Egg Quest | Firebase Z Guide | Secret Song Easter Egg & Cassette Locations | Free Jugger-Nog Teddy Bear Easter Egg