The first mission of the game contains two collectibles that are pretty easy to miss — thankfully, you can instantly return to the Zeppelin location and replay ‘General Winkler’ whenever you want from the Catacombs. Just talk to Abby and you can travel to mission-specific locations that are locked out after you move into the main portion of the game.
There are only two collectibles in the first stage, but we completely missed them. That’s our mistake, so we’re turning back around and putting the final two collectibles on our list.
The Zeppelin is a heavily-guarded luxury liner, with a small army of Nazi troops defending the evil General Winkler. The level takes you through the bowels of the Zeppelin, and finally to the general himself — culminating in a boss fight. It’s the first level, so you might not be paying close attention to all of the collectibles. If you’re missing some from your collection, it might be the tape below.
More Wolfenstein: Youngblood guides:
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – Fake B.J. Wolf 3D Easter Egg Guide
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – How To Open All Kraftwerk Doors | Special Weapons & Abilities Guide
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – All Collectibles Locations Guide | Catacombs
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – All Collectibles Locations Guide | Riverside
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – All Collectibles Locations Guide | Little Berlin
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – All Collectibles Locations Guide | Brother 1 – Gestapo Headquarters
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – All Collectibles Locations Guide | Victory Boulevard
All Collectibles Locations Guide | General Winkler’s Zeppelin
There are six types of collections in Wolfenstein: Youngblood — Readables, UVK taps, Audio Tapes, 3-D Glasses, Floppies, and Concept Chests.
How To Use Floppies & Unlock Concept Chests: Use Floppies on computers to discover hidden codes and location clues for Concept Chests in each are
Floppy #1: The very first floppy in the game is located in the bunkroom to the right, in the very first combat area. Go inside, and look on the small table near the bunks. The computer is located in the back-left room.
Tape #1: After fighting through the dance floor with the Super Soldier, you’ll reach an arcade with two doors on the left / right. Enter the room in the back-right and you’ll find the tape on the desk.