One of the mini-games available within Yakuza 6 is Clan Creator. This unlocks within Chapter 5 of the campaign and with it, players will be able to form a gang. During the mini-game, players will be able to send out units of soldiers to face against opposing clans, though there is a bit of strategy to it. Below is our guide on the overall mini-game and codes to gain unique leaders to your clan.
Find more Yakuza 6: The Song of Life featured guides below:
- Yakuza 6: Where To Find All Stray Cats Locations
- Yakuza 6: Where To Find UFO Finder & UFO’s
- Yakuza 6: Where To Find All Safe & Key Locations
- Yakuza 6: Traveling Between Onomichi & Kamurocho Guide
- Yakuza 6: Where To Find The Black Market Locations
- Yakuza 6: Where To Recruit Baseball Players & How To Level Up Team
Most of the mini-game will rely on Deployment Points, which will grant players to send out soldiers and make moves. Your main objective is to take out the opposing clan’s leaders while keeping your leaders alive.
There are a variety of soldiers who have their own specialties such as an increase in attack with a loss of movement speed. Soldiers will be with their leaders though, in order to level these leaders up effectively, you’ll need them to battle as well.
To acquire new leaders players will need to complete Clan Battles. If you’re looking to get a few unique leaders then check out the Clan Codes below.
- Yuji Nagata
- Kazuma Kiryu
- Goro Majima
- Tetsuya Naito
- Kazuchika Okada
- Hiroshi Tanahashi
- Toru Yano
- Daigo Dojima
- Makoto Date
- Katsuyori Shibata