Its well worth knowing that Yakuza 6: The Song of Life contains two main cities for players to roam within while completing objectives. While some players may assume that once they leave the first city in the game, there will be the ability to return whenever, but unfortunately that’s not the case.
Find more Yakuza 6: The Song of Life featured guides below:
- Yakuza 6: Where To Find All Stray Cats Locations
- Yakuza 6: Clan Creator & Clan Codes Guide
- Yakuza 6: Where To Find UFO Finder & UFO’s
- Yakuza 6: Where To Find All Safe & Key Locations
- Yakuza 6: Where To Find The Black Market Locations
- Yakuza 6: Where To Recruit Baseball Players & How To Level Up Team
In fact, players will only have one chance to return and enjoy the first city within the game and that’s not until the very end of the main campaign. As a result, it’s best that players enjoy and go through any substories and farming exploits as much as possible before pressing on.
However, with that said, if you moved on and wish to finish some uncompleted missions then you’ll get the chance during Chapter 13. This will be the last chapter of the game and you’ll come at a point where gamers can return to the first city through a taxi ride.
We recommend taking this opportunity when it’s presented just to make sure there’s nothing left of interest before you completely finish the game out.