[WARNING: contents of this article will spoil narrative.]
Detective Pikachu is rather unique in comparison to past installments of the hit Pokemon franchise. Within this video game, players will partner up with a talking Pikachu and solve a variety of mysterious cases. The overall game focuses on short QTE and gathering information.
Throughout the levels, players will need to find clues and speak with the NPCs to solve cases. In a sense, the game is a point-and-click type adventure title for the Nintendo 3DS. With that said, are you having trouble with a case? Then check out our walkthrough down below!
Walkthrough Table of Contents
- The Missing Necklace
- Escape From The Cave Cont.
- The Vial Cont.
- The Black Shadow Cont
- Waals Home Cont.
- Prove Waals’ Innocence Cont.
- Investigate The Park Cont.
- GNN Studio Tour Cont.
- -More Coming Soon-
Investigate The Park
- Tim will meet Roger, head out to start your investigate the Fine Park accident.
- At the park, speak with the Pokemon that was called out to find out what they know.
Pokemon to Question Around Area
- Loudred (Useful information)
- Afterwards, Pikachu will alert you to come up with some notes on what happened.
What caused Charizard to go on a rampage?
- It was given R.
After answering the question, go back and speak with Smeargle to find out why it’s sad.
- Go to the mural and fix it by placing all the correct parts together.
- When the mural is fixed, asked Smeargle about the various Pokemon on it.
Which Pokemon knew Charizard well?
- After you leave the mural area, Tim will be able to speak with Stufful and ask it questions. You’ll want to ask all the questions as you’ll get useful information to the case.
- When you finish questioning Stufful, speak with Murkrow again but this time about Litten.
- Loudred will also have useful information to share when you ask about Charizard and the Fine park.
- Investigate the scorched shutters before interacting with the door of the Doughnut shop.
- Litten will then appear and you can begin to question it about the accident.
- Likewise, find Trubbish again to learn more information about Charizard.
- Speak with Alakazam about Charizard to get more information. This will prompt Pikachu to look at a memo.
What caused the accident at the park? Memo
What are the characteristics of R?
- Red eyes
- Didn’t remember
- Speak again with Alakazam and question him about Harry along with Trubbish who will key information.
- Now Tim and Pikachu can remove the barrier to gain access to the Ferris wheel.
Ferris Wheel Area
- At the Ferris Wheel, Tim will find a disgruntled Heliolisk who will reveal that a Buneary is stuck on the Ferris Wheel itself.
- After speaking with the Heliolisk go and check out the electrical panel then return and question about it with the Heliolisk.
- Head into the control room where you’ll find a few Joltik who have the wires needed to run the Ferris Wheel.
- The cannon – Wire Part 2
- Under bench towards the front of Ferris Wheel – Wire Part 1
- On Walkway Leading To Ferris Wheel – Wire Part 4
- The last Joltik will be on Pikachu once the others have been found – Wire Part 3
- Head back to the control panel and connect the wires.
How can we move the Ferris Wheel? Memo
- This puzzle is all about connecting the wires with the correct shapes.
- Once Buneary is safe, question it. Buneary should alert Tim about a person with a Skorupi.
- Afterwards, head back to the car and you’ll receive a cutscene with Mewtwo.