Detroit Become Human: How To Get The Worst Ending | Endings Guide
Here’s what you need to do in order to get the worst ending in Detroit Become Human.
Detroit Become Human is all about choices and it certainly seems that there will be a ton of them to choose through within the game. In fact, there are so many choices that each will alter the narrative storyline and can have grave consequences with your characters. Choices is also a big part in what ending you get at the end of the title so if you’re looking to experience every ending then let us lend a hand.
Within this guide, we’ll showcase just how to get the worst ending of the game.
Warning: This guide contains spoilers!
Find More Detroit Become Human Guides Featured Below:
- Detroit Become Human: How To Get The Worst Ending | Endings Guide
- Detroit Become Human: How To Get The Best Ending | Endings Guide
- Detroit Become Human: How To Unlock Secrets Trophy | Collectibles Guide
- Detroit Become Human: Where To Find All Graffiti Locations | Collectibles Guide
Worst Ending Guide
To get the worst ending you’ll need to kill the characters as soon as possible. This will mark the shortest playthrough for the video game as well but if you’re looking as to when the characters can die then look at our list below.
- Kara – On The Run Chapter
- Alice – On The Run Chapter
- Markus – Freedom March Chapter
- Hank – Night of the Soul Chapter
- Connor – Battle for Detroit Chapter