Set in Detroit, Michigan, and developed by Quantic Dream, gamers who enjoy choice-driven narratives will want to keep tabs on Detroit Become Human. This is a futuristic neo-noir thriller that’s based off an old 2012 tech demo from Quantic Dream that became viral online.
Now that the game is out, players can start diving in and collecting the various endings and choices available. One of the collectible aspects to the video game is finding all the graffiti locations and in this guide, we’ll showcase where they are found.
[Note: This is a work-in-progress article. Check back often for future updates.]
Find More Detroit Become Human Guides Featured Below:
- Detroit Become Human: How To Get The Worst Ending | Endings Guide
- Detroit Become Human: How To Get The Best Ending | Endings Guide
- Detroit Become Human: How To Unlock Secrets Trophy | Collectibles Guide
- Detroit Become Human: Where To Find All Graffiti Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Graffiti Location #1
- On the wall to the left once you exit the train.
- Graffiti Location #2
- Right in front of the escalator wall.
- Graffiti Location #3
- On the brightly colored building.
- Graffiti Location #4
- Head down the screen and look through the fencing to find to icon scans. Make your way under the fence and remove the planks from the wall to view the third icon.
- Graffiti Location #5
- Head to the junkyard and find an icon on the ground. After move the container over to climb up the wall to scan two more icons.
- Graffiti Location #6
- Jump to the other side of the last location and drop down. You’ll find the next graffiti location on the building.
- Graffiti Location #7
- Head inside the building then line up the wall and pillar puzzle to receive the next icon.