Today Bethesda Softworks and ZeniMax Online Studios is celebrating their second anniversary of Elder Scrolls Online by throwing an event enticing players to log in and play the game throughout this week. This event will let players take advantage of gaining XP, but for this week only. Jump on now to enjoy the 100% XP boost for the Elder Scrolls Online video game.
The new buffs and XP boosting was detailed earlier this week through the official Elder Scrolls Online forums. Here is how ZOS_JessicaFolsom, an admin on the forums, broke down the event for players interested in taking advantage of the XP boosts.
Within Elder Scrolls Online, all XP buffs stack with each other with the exception of Psijic Ambrosia and the Crown Experience Scroll. These buffs include the following:
- Alliance War Keep buff – 5 XP buff (applies only to monster and player-character kills)
- Crown Experience Scroll – 50% XP buff (does not stack with Psijic Ambrosia)
- ESP Plus – 10% XP buff
- Psijic Ambrosia – 50% XP buff (does not stack with Crown Experience Scroll)
- Rings of Mara buff – 10% XP buff
- Exploration Trait buff – Varies depending on how many armor pieces have the trait (applies only to exploration XP)
Additionally, the event also tosses a new quest known as Ache for Cake which will grant a Jubilee Cake. It was also noted on the forum that the Jubilee Cake buff for the ESO anniversary event should be stacked with the following XP buffs:
- Alliance War Keep buff
- Crown Experience Scroll OR Psijic Ambrosia
- ESO Plus
- Grouping buff
- Exploration Trait XP buff
Are you excited about the new anniversary event for Elder Scrolls Online? This should help boost the amount of players active this week as the XP boosts will be activated until April 12, 2016.