Nintendo has started its GDC campaign with a bang, announcing 16 new independent games that are destined for Nintendo Switch. There’s truly something here for everyone; retro romantics, fighting fans, stealth purists and even lovers of gory shooting (we’re not sure if that’ll be rated ‘E’ for everyone, though).
The video presentation drew to a close with a surprise update: Stoic’s The Banner Saga 3 is coming to Switch alongside prequels The Banner Saga and The Banner Saga 2. How’s that for a viking triple whammy?
The full line-up follows.
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered (Fall)
- Fantasy Strike (Summer)
- Just Shapes & Beats (Summer)
- Garage (May 10)
- Pool Panic (2018)
- Bomb Chicken (Summer)
- Lumines Remastered (Spring)
- Reigns: Kings & Queens (Spring)
- Light Fall (Spring)
- West of Loathing (Spring)
- Pode (Spring)
- The Messenger (Summer)
- Bad North (Summer)
- The Banner Saga 3 (Summer) The Banner Saga & The Banner Saga 2 (Soon)
What other indie games are you interested in seeing on Nintendo Switch? Let us know and we’ll include them down below.