Speedrun the skyline of Glass with our huge guide showcasing every type of collectible available in Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst and tips on how to find them. Collectibles include documents, gridleaks, surveillance recordings, secret bags and electronic parts. That’s a lot of stuff to find, all providing Faith with a different type of bonus or benefit.
The city of Glass is under siege. Dangerous security forces are controlling the skylines and locking down the free exchange of information. You play as a runner, someone brave enough to scramble across the rooftops and make deliveries when necessary. Events transpire to link Faith up with a disenfranchised element, sending her on a dangerous course across the mirrored metropolis.
Browse the Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst Collectibles Hub to get every trackable object all in one place.
More Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst Collectibles:
Complete Collectibles Locations Guide
Track collectible progress through the map menu. There you’ll find the number of collectibles found in each area and how many you’ve collected.
[UPDATE: June 19th – Added mission collectibles for Mission 4: Back in the Game, Mission 5: Savant Extraordinaire, Mission 6: Benefactor, Mission 10: Viva La Resistance, Mission 11: Prisoner X, Mission 12: Thy Kingdom Come, Mission 13: Family Matters, Mission 15: The Shard.]
How to Unlock All Gridleaks:
Gridleaks are hard to find and hard to miss. These collectibles litter the rooftops, and Faith is bound to run into them whether she’s looking for more or not. The volume of gridleaks make them hard to 100%, but there’s an easier way to track them down.
- To Mark Every Gridleak Collectible on the Map:
- Complete the main story.
Finishing the main story doesn’t end Catalyst. You’ll be able to explore the city and track down any remaining collectibles. Gridleaks will appear on the map after the final main story mission is complete.
Mission Collectible Locations
Mission 1 – Release:
Mission 2 – Old Friends:
Mission 3 – Be Like Water:
Mission 4 – Back In The Game:
- Document #1: At the start of the mission, follow the main path until you drop down next to a green meeting room labeled “20 LGR Division” — jump across the gap ahead and turn left. The document is along this dead end path.
- Surveillance Recording #1: Ride the elevator up and crawl through the vents. Exit and jump using the two swing poles. Turn right to spot this audio log on the break table.
- Secret Bag #1: After collecting the surveillance recording, turn around and swing back across using the swing poles, springboarding off the railing to reach. Swing over and you’ll jump to an upper ledge with this bag.
- Document #2: The last document is right on the main path. Continue on from the Surveillance Recording after using the pair of swing poles, then springboard up following the main path. Wallrun past the glass office and turn left to see this doc near a planter.
- Surveillance Recording #2: Found in the BIOENGINEERING area with the holographic projector in the center, after exiting the second vent shaft. Look near the small steps in the back right corner of the room.
- Secret Bag #2: In the BIOENGINEERING area (Same area as Surveillance Recording #2) climb onto the hanging light fixture above the holographic projector and reach the bridge. Turn and wallclimb to get up onto the green section to the right at the start of the bridge, then wallrun to the projecting white ledge. Climb over the railing to find your bag.
Mission 5 – Savant Extraordinaire:
- Surveillance Recording #1: At the start of the mission, you’ll climb a long passage. Once you reach an object you’ll need to springboard off of, stop and look in the alcove ahead.
- Secret Bag #1: Springboard up and you’ll get a view of the atrium proper. Wallrun across and you should spot a courier symbol on the wall. Before jumping to the hanging black art fixtures, wallclimb up on the marked wall, quickturn and jump to get on a vent with this secret bag.
- Document #1: Continue until you takedown the first armed guard. There’s a meeting room beneath the first objective — check it out to grab this doc.
- Surveillance Recording #2: While escaping, you’ll need to grapple to a hanging black art fixture and enter a vent on the wall. The recording is directly on your right as you drop down.
- Secret Bag #2: After taking the recording, climb up until you reach a ramp. Slide down and grab the pipe, but don’t go down yet. Instead, jump up onto a black vent with the bag.
- Surveillance Recording #3: At the very end of the mission, Faith will need to jump out a window and ride a zip-line out of the building. Before you do, turn around and you’ll find an open window to a balcony. Hop down to the lower area and look in the back-right corner to discover one final recording.
Mission 6 – Benefactor:
- Secret Bag #1: At the mission start, you’ll get a tutorial for wallclimb, quickturn, and jump. Follow the button prompts to reach a ladder and you’ll get a look at the courier symbol. Wallrun to reach the surface with the symbol, vault over (you may need to jump or wallclimb) and turn around after dropping down to spot the bag.
- Surveillance Recording #1: Continue up to the “Climb the Tower” objective and follow the left path to another wallclimb/quickturn challenge. On the blue level, continue to the back-left hallway. There’s an orange room with white boxes. Cross the first box, then wallrun back into the hallway you just entered, climbing into a small area with a dead end alcove on the right.
- Document #1: In the orange storage room, enter the main storage room. Go to the glass railing and turn left. The document is in the dark corner.
- Secret Bag #2: Later, use the grappling hook, vault right and climb the ladders. Jump the gap straight ahead, wallclimb, quickturn, and jump. Turn right, move past the white-tarp crates and jump the orange safety railing to enter a room with glass railing. Follow this new path to a white and orange wall where you can wallrun twice to reach a secret bag.
- Surveillance Recording #2: Continue until you reach the huge crane. You’ll get a good view of the ladder up into the crane. Jump down to the platform beneath the ladder. The recording is on the platform.
Mission 7 – Fly Trap:
Mission 8 – Sanctuary:
Mission 9 – Encroachment:
Mission 10 – Viva La Resistance:
- Secret Bag #1: Late in the mission, while dodging the turrets, you’ll reach an exterior scaffolding while Rebecca capture the Kruger executive. On the scaffolding, you’ll turn right to follow the main path — turn left instead and wallclimb/quickturn to discover this secret bag.
- Surveillance Recording #1: After shutting down the turret control, Icarus will tell Faith to meet him on the roof. From the target control box, turn around to spot the recording.
- Secret Bag #2: After riding the crane up to the next building, jump to the scaffolding and turn right to see the courier symbol. Wallrun on the white wall, quickturn and jump to the lift rooftop.
- Surveillance Recording #2: This one is hard to miss. After jumping off the crane into the second tower, look in the very first room you enter following the main path. The recording is on the right if you follow the runner’s vision line.
Mission 11 – Prisoner X:
- Secret Bag #1: Enter the KSec building through the vent until you reach a pipe maintenance room with the courier symbol on the right. Wallrun on the left to cross the gap, then turn toward the wall and wallclimb, quickturn and jump to reach a catwalk. Cross to the back-right corner of the catwalk to find this bag.
- Surveillance Recording #1: After entering the KSec building through the vent, follow the right wall in the maintenance room. Look right on the machinery down the steps to spot this recording.
- Surveillance Recording #2: Reach the under-side of the tower skybridge and turn left. There’s a courier symbol with this recording on the catwalk.
- Secret Bag #2: From the lower skybridge, go to the courier symbol and turn toward the second tower. Vault over the railing and wallrun across the surface to reach the far catwalk.
Mission 12 – Thy Kingdom Come:
- Surveillance Recording #1: Dropping into the actual facility, you’ll pass by a lab on the right and springboard up to a hallway and turn left. On your left, there’s a long dark optional passage. The recording is found at the very end of the hall.
- Secret Bag #1: From the recording, look up to spot an open ceiling. Wallclimb, quickturn and jump to reach a ledge. Climb up to the catwalk inside the maintenance area above the ceiling.
- Surveillance Recording #2: Further in the stage you’ll encounter this recording right on the catwalk while moving through the transitional path between enemy encounter areas.
- Secret Bag #2: Right after the hall with the recording #2, you’ll drop into an area with two enemies and get the objective to investigate the interior of Kingdom. Just as you drop into the room, springboard off the railing in the center and bounce up into a pipe-area above the ceiling. Look beneath the courier symbol to get the bag.
- Document #1: After opening all the cells and speaking with the Doctor, you’ll move on to find the interrogation room. Exit through the door and vault over the railing ahead, dropping down to the document’s location.
Mission 13 – Family Matters:
- Secret Bag #1: Running through the gallery, you’ll reach the second floor and pass through an elevator lobby. Springboard across the balconies and you’ll turn left to spot a courier symbol. Bust through the door near the symbol to get this bag.
- Surveillance Recording #1: In the apartment building lobby, climb up to the upper level above the waiting armed guards. Using the poles, you’ll jump up to blue fluorescent fake trees. Turn left and look in the seating area to grab the recording.
- Secret Bag #2: From the upper level seating area in the apartment building, use the locked doorway walls to wallclimb, quickturn, and jump to the black art fixtures above the seating around. Once you reach them, turn around and hop to a tiny alcove with this secret bag.
- Surveillance Recording #2: Inside Kruger’s massive apartment, go upstairs and turn right instead of turning left and reaching his office. The recording is on a table next to the window.
Mission 14 – Tickets, Please:
Mission 15 – The Shard:
- Surveillance Recording #1: Climbing up into the destroyed section of the Shard, Faith will comment about the “serious wreckage” before using the grapple to pull up to the crumbling platforms. Wallrun, and the recording is on a bench straight ahead.
- Secret Bag #1: Riding the second massive wind-farm, Faith will crash through the window into the Conglomerate Council office. Instead of continuing on, turn around and drop onto the platform outside to grab this bag.
- Surveillance Recording #2: At the very top of the Shard tower with the helicopter pad, look at the tiny steps leading up to the helicopter platform to grab this recording.
- Secret Bag #2: From the helicopter pad on the Shard tower rooftop, take the steps down and take a left before entering the door that leads into the Command Center. There’s a garden in the corner with this secret bag.
Zephyr Transit Hub: (2) Documents, (2) Electronic Parts
- Document #1: Leave Nova’s office in the hub and travel down the maintenance passage until you reach a fan. Wall-run left to the platform to get this document.
- Document #2: From the first document, drop into the area below and move forward toward the down-sloping ramp. Check out the level platform to the left of the ramp to get the last document of this area.
- Electronic Part #1: On the mission “Mischief Maker” — you’ll reach a spinning fan beneath Nova’s office. Before using the Disrupt ability to deactivate the fan, look on the wall to the left. There’s a control box mounted to the wall with your first electronic part.
- Electronic Part #2: Past the spinning fan and after using the new Disrupt ability, drop down the first gap in the catwalks ahead. To the left, at the base of the steps, you’ll find the box containing another electronic part.
Charter Hill: (2) Documents, (1) Surveillance Recording, (1) Secret Bag
- Secret Bag #1: Find this on the building behind the wedge-shaped billboard. There’s a yellow narrow platform with the runner symbol marked. Wallclimb, quickturn, and wallclimb again to reach it.
- Document #1: Outside the “Flytrap” mission, travel to the GXRA building and run past where Icarus is waiting at the electrified fence. Run under the massive billboard and drop down to the edge of the wedge-shaped rooftop. Look behind the two air-conditioning units to get this document. This is near the skybridge connected to Triumvirate Drive.
- Document #2: Climb up to the rooftop where you’ll find a tall sky transit pole anchored. Near the base of this pillar, you’ll find a missing document on top of an air-conditioner unit.
- Surveillance Recording #1: Found in the center of Charter Hill, on the building across from the wedge-shaped billboard. Look on the air-conditioning units.
Centurian Yards: (7) Documents, (3) Surveillance Recordings, (3) Secret Bags
- Secret Bag #1: Go to the exterior section of the area where there’s a very tall building facing Zephyr / Triumvirate Drive. There’s yellow scaffolding built against the side of the structure nearby. Use a Wallclimb, quickturn, and jump to climb the first scaffolding section, then wallrun and jump to get to the top.
- Secret Bag #2: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – Ride the elevator up and crawl through the vents. Exit and jump using the two swing poles. Turn around and swing back across using the swing poles, springboarding off the railing to reach. Swing over and you’ll jump to an upper ledge with this bag.
- Secret Bag #3: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – In the BIOENGINEERING area past the second vent, climb onto the hanging light fixture above the holographic projector and reach the bridge. Turn and wallclimb to get up onto the green section to the right at the start of the bridge, then wallrun to the projecting white ledge. Climb over the railing to find your bag.
- Document #1: Cross the bridge from Concordia Plaza to enter Centurian Yards from Zephyr. Move through the maintenance path and vault over one vent, then slide under the second. Straight ahead, look directly down from the ledge to spot a document behind a cooling unit.
- Document #2: On the exterior section of the area facing Zephyr / Triumvirate, climb a pipe attached to a large black skyscraper. After climbing up, follow the narrow exterior ledge.
- Document #3: Go to the twin Cascadia Logistics buildings and look in the narrow spaces between the structures. There’s a document on a vent that’s easy to miss.
- Document #4: This document is easy. It’s near the vent in the Centurian Yards safehouse.
- Document #5: Go to the Elysium-flag building where you’ll find a Delivery Mission: Dead Drop Delivery — follow the lower path and circle around to the wall opposite the side mission. There’s a safety extension with this document.
- Document #6: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – At the start of the mission, follow the main path until you drop down next to a green meeting room labeled “20 LGR Division” — jump across the gap ahead and turn left. The document is along this dead end path.
- Document #7: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – The last document is right on the main path. Exit the vent shaft after riding the lift, swing pole twice, then springboard up following the main path. Wallrun past the glass office and turn left to see this doc near a planter.
- Surveillance Recording #1: Climb the tall structure with black windows on the exterior edge of the area facing Triumvirate. Jump toward the upper catwalks of the twin square skyscrapers. The audio on a catwalk near the back-facing billboards.
- Surveillance Recording #2: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – Ride the elevator up and crawl through the vents. Exit and jump using the two swing poles. Turn right to spot this audio log on the break table.
- Surveillance Recording #3: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – Found in the room with the holographic projector in the center, after exiting the second vent shaft. Look near the small steps.
- Electronic Part #1: Right next to the “High Roller Avenue” dash.
- Electronic Part #2: Past the pair or raised cooling units next to the same dash. Look on the shed in the corner with the barred fence.
- Electronic Part #3: At the same dash, climb up into the taller section of the same rooftop and look behind the wall. There’s a dead drop optional mission container next to the control chip.
- Electronic Part #4: From the previous part, drop down onto the soft landing yellow “U” and turn right. Go down the steps into the interior room to find this part.
- Electronic Part #5: Go to the very tall building that’s under construction and climb the scaffolding. Inside, turn right to spot this control box.
- Electronic Part #6: In the same under-construction skyscraper, push through the closed door down the hall and turn right.
- Electronic Part #7: Exit the under-construction area and continue moving forward. Stay on the left side and climb the wall near the billboard to reach a higher rooftop with this control box container.
- Electronic Part #8: Drop down and continue toward the next skybridge on the left after passing through the interior hallway. Run over the bridge and through the path with the stairs and vent. Turn right to spot the last electronic part you’ll ever need.
Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for more collectible locations.
More Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst collectibles, unlockables, and guides: