Uncover the secrets behind the immaculate city of Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst. Glass, the futuristic police-state where our heroine Faith does all her running houses all sorts of collectible items, and the one type we’re dealing with here are the documents. Stored in red tube containers and left all over the rooftops, documents are your most basic form of collectible. Each document reveals an entry on Faith’s past, the city, or anything else the developers think you need to know about the world.
Learn where to find every document with the guide below, and check out even more collectible locations by following the links below. If you’re looking for a catch-all place that covers everything hidden away in this free-running franchise, check out the Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst Collectibles Hub.
More Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst Collectibles:
Documents Collectible Locations
Track collectible progress through the map menu. There you’ll find the number of collectibles found in each area and how many you’ve collected.
[UPDATE: June 19th – Added mission collectibles for Mission 4: Back in the Game, Mission 5: Savant Extraordinaire, Mission 6: Benefactor, Mission 12: Thy Kingdom Come]
Mission 1 – Release:
Mission 2 – Old Friends:
Mission 3 – Be Like Water:
Mission 4 – Back In The Game:
- Document #1: At the start of the mission, follow the main path until you drop down next to a green meeting room labeled “20 LGR Division” — jump across the gap ahead and turn left. The document is along this dead end path.
- Document #2: The last document is right on the main path. Exit the vent shaft after riding the lift, swing pole twice, then springboard up following the main path. Wallrun past the glass office and turn left to see this doc near a planter.
Mission 5 – Savant Extraordinaire:
- Document #1: Continue until you takedown the first armed guard. There’s a meeting room beneath the first objective — check it out to grab this doc.
Mission 6 – Benefactor:
- Document #1: In the orange storage room, enter the main storage room. Go to the glass railing and turn left. The document is in the dark corner.
Mission 7 – Fly Trap:
Mission 8 – Sanctuary:
Mission 9 – Encroachment:
Mission 10 – Viva La Resistance:
Mission 11 – Prisoner X:
Mission 12 – Thy Kingdom Come:
- Document #1: After opening all the cells and speaking with the Doctor, you’ll move on to find the interrogation room. Exit through the door and vault over the railing ahead, dropping down to the document’s location.
Mission 13 – Family Matters:
Mission 14 – Tickets, Please:
Mission 15 – The Shard:
Free Roam Collectible Locations
Collectibles found in the map, outside of missions.
Zephyr Transit Hub:
- Document #1: Leave Nova’s office in the hub and travel down the maintenance passage until you reach a fan. Wall-run left to the platform to get this document.
- Document #2: From the first document, drop into the area below and move forward toward the down-sloping ramp. Check out the level platform to the left of the ramp to get the last document of this area.
- Document #1: Outside the “Flytrap” mission, travel to the GXRA building and run past where Icarus is waiting at the electrified fence. Run under the massive billboard and drop down to the edge of the wedge-shaped rooftop. Look behind the two air-conditioning units to get this document. This is near the skybridge connected to Triumvirate Drive.
- Document #2: Climb up to the rooftop where you’ll find a tall sky transit pole anchored. Near the base of this pillar, you’ll find a missing document on top of an air-conditioner unit.
- Document #1: Cross the bridge from Concordia Plaza to enter Centurian Yards from Zephyr. Move through the maintenance path and vault over one vent, then slide under the second. Straight ahead, look directly down from the ledge to spot a document behind a cooling unit.
- Document #2: On the exterior section of the area facing Zephyr / Triumvirate, climb a pipe attached to a large black skyscraper. After climbing up, follow the narrow exterior ledge.
- Document #3: Go to the twin Cascadia Logistics buildings and look in the narrow spaces between the structures. There’s a document on a vent that’s easy to miss.
- Document #4: This document is easy. It’s near the vent in the Centurian Yards safehouse.
- Document #5: Go to the Elysium-flag building where you’ll find a Delivery Mission: Dead Drop Delivery — follow the lower path and circle around to the wall opposite the side mission. There’s a safety extension with this document.
- Document #6: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – At the start of the mission, follow the main path until you drop down next to a green meeting room labeled “20 LGR Division” — jump across the gap ahead and turn left. The document is along this dead end path.
- Document #7: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – The last document is right on the main path. Exit the vent shaft after riding the lift, swing pole twice, then springboard up following the main path. Wallrun past the glass office and turn left to see this doc near a planter.
- Coming soon.
Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for more collectible locations.
More Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst collectibles, unlockables, and guides: