Stock up on secret bags in Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst collectibles guide. Here you’ll find tips to get one of the trickier items available for Faith’s second franchise outing. Secret bags are just one type of item to add to your in-game inventory — like documents, surveillance recordings, and electronic parts, you’ll find multiple collectibles per mission, and even more left behind on the roofs of the free-roam city Faith traverses to free the city of oppression.
Get everything in one convenient place with our Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst Collectibles Hub, where all five types are revealed, covering each area in detail.
More Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst Collectibles:
Secret Bags Collectible Locations
Track collectible progress through the map menu. There you’ll find the number of collectibles found in each area and how many you’ve collected.
[UPDATE: June 19th – Added mission collectibles for Mission 4: Back in the Game, Mission 5: Savant Extraordinaire, Mission 6: Benefactor, Mission 10: Viva La Resistance, Mission 11: Prisoner X, Mission 12: Thy Kingdom Come, Mission 13: Family Matters, Mission 15: The Shard.]
Mission 1 – Release:
Mission 2 – Old Friends:
Mission 3 – Be Like Water:
Mission 4 – Back In The Game:
- Secret Bag #1: Ride the elevator up and crawl through the vents. Exit and jump using the two swing poles. Turn around and swing back across using the swing poles, springboarding off the railing to reach. Swing over and you’ll jump to an upper ledge with this bag.
- Secret Bag #2: In the BIOENGINEERING area past the second vent, climb onto the hanging light fixture above the holographic projector and reach the bridge. Turn and wallclimb to get up onto the green section to the right at the start of the bridge, then wallrun to the projecting white ledge. Climb over the railing to find your bag.
Mission 5 – Savant Extraordinaire:
- Secret Bag #1: Springboard up and you’ll get a view of the atrium proper. Wallrun across and you should spot a courier symbol on the wall. Before jumping to the hanging black art fixtures, wallclimb up on the marked wall, quickturn and jump to get on a vent with this secret bag.
- Secret Bag #2: After jumping across the black fixtures and escaping through a vent, climb up until you reach a ramp. Slide down and grab the pipe, but don’t go down yet. Instead, jump up onto a black vent with the bag.
Mission 6 – Benefactor:
- Secret Bag #1: At the mission start, you’ll get a tutorial for wallclimb, quickturn, and jump. Follow the button prompts to reach a ladder and you’ll get a look at the courier symbol. Wallrun to reach the surface with the symbol, vault over (you may need to jump or wallclimb) and turn around after dropping down to spot the bag.
- Secret Bag #2: Later, use the grappling hook, vault right and climb the ladders. Jump the gap straight ahead, wallclimb, quickturn, and jump. Turn right, move past the white-tarp crates and jump the orange safety railing to enter a room with glass railing. Follow this new path to a white and orange wall where you can wallrun twice to reach a secret bag.
Mission 7 – Fly Trap:
Mission 8 – Sanctuary:
Mission 9 – Encroachment:
Mission 10 – Viva La Resistance:
- Secret Bag #1: Late in the mission, while dodging the turrets, you’ll reach an exterior scaffolding while Rebecca capture the Kruger executive. On the scaffolding, you’ll turn right to follow the main path — turn left instead and wallclimb/quickturn to discover this secret bag.
- Secret Bag #2: After riding the crane up to the next building, jump to the scaffolding and turn right to see the courier symbol. Wallrun on the white wall, quickturn and jump to the lift rooftop.
Mission 11 – Prisoner X:
- Secret Bag #1: Enter the KSec building through the vent until you reach a pipe maintenance room with the courier symbol on the right. Wallrun on the left to cross the gap, then turn toward the wall and wallclimb, quickturn and jump to reach a catwalk. Cross to the back-right corner of the catwalk to find this bag.
- Secret Bag #2: From the lower skybridge, go to the courier symbol and turn toward the second tower. Vault over the railing and wallrun across the surface to reach the far catwalk.
Mission 12 – Thy Kingdom Come:
- Secret Bag #1: From the recording, look up to spot an open ceiling. Wallclimb, quickturn and jump to reach a ledge. Climb up to the catwalk inside the maintenance area above the ceiling.
- Secret Bag #2: Right after the hall with the recording #2, you’ll drop into an area with two enemies and get the objective to investigate the interior of Kingdom. Just as you drop into the room, springboard off the railing in the center and bounce up into a pipe-area above the ceiling. Look beneath the courier symbol to get the bag.
Mission 13 – Family Matters:
- Secret Bag #1: Running through the gallery, you’ll reach the second floor and pass through an elevator lobby. Springboard across the balconies and you’ll turn left to spot a courier symbol. Bust through the door near the symbol to get this bag.
- Secret Bag #2: From the upper level seating area in the apartment building, use the locked doorway walls to wallclimb, quickturn, and jump to the black art fixtures above the seating around. Once you reach them, turn around and hop to a tiny alcove with this secret bag.
Mission 14 – Tickets, Please:
Mission 15 – The Shard:
- Secret Bag #1: Riding the second massive wind-farm, Faith will crash through the window into the Conglomerate Council office. Instead of continuing on, turn around and drop onto the platform outside to grab this bag.
- Secret Bag #2: From the helicopter pad on the Shard tower rooftop, take the steps down and take a left before entering the door that leads into the Command Center. There’s a garden in the corner with this secret bag.
Free Roam Collectible Locations
Collectibles found in the map, outside of missions.
Zephyr Transit Hub:
- Secret Bag #1: Find this on the building behind the wedge-shaped billboard. There’s a yellow narrow platform with the runner symbol marked. Wallclimb, quickturn, and wallclimb again to reach it.
- Secret Bag #1: Go to the exterior section of the area where there’s a very tall building facing Zephyr / Triumvirate Drive. There’s yellow scaffolding built against the side of the structure nearby. Use a Wallclimb, quickturn, and jump to climb the first scaffolding section, then wallrun and jump to get to the top.
- Secret Bag #2: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – Ride the elevator up and crawl through the vents. Exit and jump using the two swing poles. Turn around and swing back across using the swing poles, springboarding off the railing to reach. Swing over and you’ll jump to an upper ledge with this bag.
- Secret Bag #3: Back In the Game (Mission 4) – In the BIOENGINEERING area past the second vent, climb onto the hanging light fixture above the holographic projector and reach the bridge. Turn and wallclimb to get up onto the green section to the right at the start of the bridge, then wallrun to the projecting white ledge. Climb over the railing to find your bag.
- Coming soon.
Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for more collectible locations.
More Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst collectibles, unlockables, and guides: