ATLAS is a massive pirate-themed fantasy sandbox — and if you’ve started your own server, you’re free to use a wide selection of cheat codes to make the game a little more interesting. You can unlock God Mode, tame wild animals instantly, teleport anywhere on the map, fly around, clip through walls, and everything else you old-school PC gaming cheat-lovers come to expect.
ATLAS was made by the same people that created ARK: Survival Evolved, and these cheats make that fact even more obvious. The cheats are mostly the same, with many holdovers from ARK floating around in the list — for example, tamed creatures are simply referred to as “dinosaurs” here. You won’t be seeing nearly as many dinos in ATLAS as you did in ARK — even if there are a few dragons floating around the seven seas.
More ATLAS guides on Gameranx:
- ATLAS: How To Fight The Kraken Final Boss | Power Stone Locations Guide
- ATLAS: How To Find Fresh Water | Basic Survival Guide
The Complete Cheat Codes List | Admin Commands Guide
Cheat codes are only available to Admins on any given Server. Just type the cheats listed below to spawn in items, or unlock the corresponding effect.
For a full list of cheat codes for each individual item, check out this complete list of item codes. The explanations are in German, but the codes are all in English. Simply copy the codes as an admin and type them into the chat box to input them. They’re pretty straightforward.
Cheat Codes List
- setcheatplayer true
- Activates the cheatmenu. Type “setcheatplayer false” to disable.
- cheat God
- God Mode.
- cheat giveresources
- Gives 50 of all types of basic resources.
- cheat addexperience 1000 0 0
- Gives 1000 XP.
- cheat gfi coin 100 0 0
- Gives 100 gold coins.
- cheat gfi marrow 100 0 0
- Gives 100 Mythos.
- cheat infinitestats
- Infinite Ammo / Stamina / Hunger / Etc.
- cheat slomo 5
- Set slow-motion. Change the number “5” for different speeds. “1” is standard speed.
- Unlocks the Admin UI window.
- cheat broadcast
- Sends a Global Message to all players on the server.
- cheat SetMessageOfTheDay
- Sets a custom “Message Of The Day” for the server. Visible to all players when they login.
- cheat playersonly
- Turns off enemy / NPC AI and disables crafting.
- cheat settimeofday 12:00
- Change the time of day. “12:00” is noon — change the numbers to set a different time.
- cheat fly
- Toggles Fly. Type “cheat walk” to disable flying.
- cheat ghost
- Toggles Noclip mode.
- cheat kill
- Kills your current target.
- cheat TeleportToPlayer [PlayerID]
- Teleports you directly to a player. Use the Admin Panel to find PlayerID.
- setplayerpos 0 0 0
- Teleports you directly to the position. Change “0 0 0” to coordinates.
- cheat enemyinvisible true
- All enemies / NPCs turn invisible. Change to “false” to make enemies visible again.
- cheat saveworld
- Saves the server in its current state.
- cheat killplayer [PlayerID]
- Kills selected player. Use the Admin Panel to find PlayerID and input to kill specific players.
- cheat forcetame
- Automatically tame the selected creature. Only works on creatures that can be tamed.
- cheat maketribeadmin
- Makes selected player the Admin of their Tribe.
- cheat maketribefouner
- Makes selected player the Founder of their Tribe.
- cheat removetribeadmin
- Removes the selected player from Admin of their Tribe status.
- cheat giveallstructure
- Unlocks all structure blueprints.
- cheat givecolors 50
- Gives 50 of all color types.
- cheat destroytribestructures
- All structures of the selected tribe are destroyed.
- cheat destroytribedinos
- All tamed creatures of the selected tribe are destroyed.
- cheat destroytribeplayers
- All players in the selected tribe are killed.
- stat fps
- Shows FPS and latency. Available to all players — not just the Admin.
- stat unit
- Shows CPU and GPU usage. Available to all players, too.
- r.bloomquality 0
- Increase Bloom effect.
- r.fog 0
- Increase Fog effect
Find many, many more item codes here.