Activision’s latest installment to the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: WW2, is currently available for purchase. The video game was developed by Sledgehammer Games and as the name suggests, players will be taken back to World War II, more specifically, the game will follow a squad within the 1st Infantry Division during their battles on the Western Front.
If you need a hand when it comes to the video game then take a look at our guides featured below. In this particular guide, we’ll showcase where you can find all of the mementos throughout the narrative campaign.
Find More Call of Duty: WW2 Guides On Gameranx:
- How To Unlock Sunday Driver Trophy
- How To Unlock Marksman Trophy
- How to Unlock Ack Ack Trophy
- How To Unlock One of the Lucky Few Trophy
- Breakdown of Every Perk Available
- Complete Division Guide Breakdown
- How To Unlock Mystery Box | Zombie
- Casual Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Turn On The Power | Zombie
- How To Survive Longer With Armor | Zombie
- How To Pack-A-Punch | Zombie
- True Easter Egg Guide | Zombie
- How To Upgrade The Tesla Gun | Zombie
- Nazi Knife
- You’ll find the Nazi knife stuck into a sandbag within a turret bunker. This bunker is found at the end of the trenches.
- Once you have cleared the third bunker go back down the pathway between bunker two and bunker three where you’ll find the previously locked green door is now opened. Inside, you’ll find a storage room with the compass.
- Pathfinder Patch
- When the artillery is blown up go into the barn that was behind the artillery. You’ll find the Pathfinder Patch towards the back of the barn.
- At the start of the mission look at the right on the barrels by the transport truck for the lighter.
- Pocket Watch
- The pocket watch will be by the haystacks in the wooden shed by the AA gun.
- Gas Mask
- You can find the gas mask on the right side of the bunker where it will be on a corpse after you follow the tanks.
- At the start of the mission, go to the child’s bedroom and walk the ledge towards the left to find the locket on a mirror.
- SS Pin
- After you clear the church from the enemies. Look at the ammo crate towards the right in an alcove will be the SS Pin.
- Fuel Canister
- During your defense of the church, you’ll find a fuel canister by the enemies.
- White Rose Poster
- During your objective of stopping the train, look outside of the first house and towards the left side for the White Rose poster.
- Dog Collar
- Look at the next house from where you found the White Rose Poster and you’ll find the dog collar.
- Rocket Blueprint
- When you reach the crashed train, you’ll find a grassy hill, towards the right of the hill will be a rocket blueprint within a box.
- Propaganda Poster
- On the objective of finding Officer Fisher, head into the passport control and then into the restroom area where the propaganda poster will be available to collect.
- Liquor Bottle
- When tasked with placing explosives on the North Gate, head to the door on the right of the gate where you can find the liquor bottle on the top level.
- German Medal
- After you toss the bombs in the courtyard during the Assault the Garrison, head across the bridge and collect the German medal on the box at the end of the bridge.
- Music Sheet
- During the Reach the Hotel objective, go left after the tank drive around the corner will be cupboard with the music sheet.
- Cigarette Bo
- Following the Music Sheet, you’ll collect the Cigarette Bo after going through the right hole within the living room area. Once you go through the hole, head upstairs for the memento.
- Hotel Pen
- Right outside of the house from our second memento, push the truck outside and blow through the hotel wall where the hotel pen will be under a desk.
- German Flare Gun
- While defending the bridge during the Eliminate the Mortar Team objective, you’ll find some trucks. Behind the trucks will be the German Flare Gun.
- Food Container
- When you’re on the search for your squad, the second memento, the food container, can be found in the crashed plane. It will be placed behind the pilot area.
- US Army Rations
- Tasked with eliminating the sniper, players can find a platform right from where they are stationed to take the sniper out. On the platform will be the memento sitting on a chair.
- Bill Fold
- Exit the trenches from the mission through the metal door and head into the bunker. You’ll find the memento on a window sill.
- When you’re inside the trenches and meet the first artillery to destroy. Look at the sandbags for a cutout which will contain the pipe memento.
- During your escort mission with the engineer, head to the stump on the hill with the deceased soldier. You’ll find a journal memento laying right next to the soldier.
- During the start where you are given the ammo box, head over to the three soldiers near a rock. You’ll find the camera on the rock.
- Comic Book
- After dropping the ammo box under the Christmas tree, look to the right and on the ground for the comic book.
- US Wings Medal
- After finishing the flying section of the mission, head behind the front line where a makeshift bunker with the green tent. You”ll find the US Wings Medal inside a crate in the bunker.
- Head to the right of the base where you’ll find two hangars. Go into the second hangar and on the crate next to the lantern will be the magazine.
- Silver Flask
- After protecting Pierson head into the red building. You’ll find the flask on a desk next to the right side of the building.
- German Wings Medal
- When inside the B2 tower, look to the right before going upstairs and you’ll find the German Wings Medal on a crate.
- Within the first tower of the mission, go up the sets of stairs and you’ll find the canteen within the middle of the room.
- Beer Stein
- Inside the second tower go up the first stairway and look on the table for the beer stein.
- Continue u`p the second set of stairs in the second tower and you’ll find a letter on a box within the room.