The most unnecessary of all collectibles, there are 50 gold statues in Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, and they serve no purpose other than being a hard-to-find collectible. The gold items are by far the toughest collectibles to locate on each map, meaning you probably won’t find them without a little extra help from the locations guide below.
Gold is a returning collectible from Wolfenstein: The New Order, which included gold as a reference to the original Wolfenstein 3D — in that old game, gold is available all over the place and gives you more points. Points were pretty pointless in the modern, non-arcade era, just like how these random collectibles are also pretty pointless. At least you can check them out on a shelf in Club Kreisau between missions.
More Wolfenstein: The New Colossus guides on Gameranx:
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – How To Play An “Alternative” Wolf 3D | Easter Egg Guide
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – How To Get All 3 Contraptions & Unlockable Perks
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – How To Beat The Last Boss | Zerstörer Guide
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – How To Farm Enigma Codes & Max Perks
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – How To Unlock The Secret Final Mission | Post-Game Guide
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – All 15 Max Toys Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – All 10 Records Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – All Concept Art Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – All Starcard Locations | Collectibles Guide
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – Weapon Upgrade Kits Locations Guide
All Gold Locations | Collectibles Guide
There are 50 gold objects found throughout Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. Gold collectibles appears in Club Kreisau for viewing, and you’ll find these secretive items only in combat missions. Gold is not missable, and you can return to any areas with gold items using the War Map.
Manhattan – Harbor
- Gold #1: On the ruined pier at the very start of the side-mission / main mission, look for a partially sunk cargo container to the right. The gold is found under the water, in the bottom-left corner of the container.
- Gold #2: To the left of the same pier, there’s a crash airplane in the water. Look inside the cargo container in the water behind the plane.
- Gold #3: On the ruined street, enter the far-left tunnel under the concrete wreckage. There’s a tight passage with a crashed vehicle on the right — look near the truck’s cab to get this gold.
- Gold #4: Drop down to the ruined bottom floor of the first interior building. In the ruined basement, there’s a narrow shaft with two ladders. Just to the right of the ladders, you’ll find this gold.
- Gold #5: From the third floor fire escape, take the stairs up to the fourth floor and drop down into the room below. To the right, there’s a small table with a starcard. To the left, look underneath the bed frame to find a gold collectible.
- Gold #6: In the Police Station, go to the second floor and drop down to the destroyed floor on the first — be careful, don’t drop into the basement. From the first floor area, face the missing wall facing the street and look in a desk to the right.
- Gold #7: Enter the tall building at the end of the harbor district section, where an ubercommander / commander is lurking to the left of a massive Nazi APC. From the entrance door, go to the left to find this gold trinket next to a door filled with rubble.
Manhattan – Subway
- Gold #8: In the first terminal of the side-mission, enter the subway train to the right. At the very end, in the rubble blocking the tunnel, you’ll find gold through the open car door.
- Gold #9: At the last terminal area with the ubercommander, look on the track in front of the old train car, on the left side.
Manhattan – Ruins
- Gold #10: Directly to the right and below the elevator exit / starting spot while exploring the Ruins District side-mission. When facing the elevator doors, turn right and drop down. The gold is located in the rubble.
- Gold #11: Enter the left-most interior opposite the skyscraper’s ruined bottom floor. From the entrance, enter the dark alcove to the left to find this tricky hidden gold.
- Gold #12: Crawl through the ruined building with the collapsed floors across from the skyscraper. Through the bedroom, go down the hall to the left to find gold in the corner before taking the stairs up.
- Gold #13: Found in the subway terminal where the ubercommander is stationed, behind the massive robot. At the base of the steps, on the right, there’s a gold item.
Manhattan – Penthouse
- Gold #14: On a wall-mounted shelf, above the oven in the kitchen area.
Manhattan – Nuclear Bunker
- Gold #15: Outside the half-circle control room, on a desk in the lower area, near the central steps. There’s a desk with a small open drawer.
- Gold #16: Use the elevator on the side-mission map, and you’ll enter a chamber with four large walls that flip open and closed. Through the first wall, go into the room on the right. In the dark corner to the right.
- Gold #17: Exit the room with the opening / closing walls. In the following room, you’ll find a yellow forklift. In the back-right corner of this room, the gold collectible is hidden behind a crate.
- Gold #18: Use the Constrictor Harness to crawl under the cart and reach the final area of the sub-mission, where the ubercommander is found. Go to the far back-right hallway and climb to the back of another cart to get a gold cat-monkey.
Roswell – Downtown
- Gold #19: On the roof of the gas station, in the corner behind the vents. You can reach the roof with stilts, or jump from the crates on the Nazi truck in the back alley.
- Gold #20: Inside the “Neumond” building. Go to the recording studio in the back room and look to the right of the mixing board.
- Gold #21: Just as you enter the kitchen of the diner, look on the shelves to the left.
- Gold #22: Enter Super Spesh’s basement lair to find more gold just to the left of the entrance door, on a tall shelving unit.
Roswell – Underground
- Gold #23: Just as you exit the hallways and enter the upper floor above the train terminal in the sub-mission, there should be covered freight to your left. Look behind the crates to find this gold trinket.
- Gold #24: Enter the control room on the left when you enter the first train terminal. Go through the back room and into the hallway — straight across, there’s a pile of crates with the gold object hidden in the corner.
- Gold #25: Go to the train car between the two terminals — on the upper level, enter the third door on the right. The gold is underneath the locker along the right wall.
- Gold #26: Leaving the train car, you’ll enter the massive terminal with the ubercommander. Drop out of the car, and stick to the right wall. There’s a large pile of crates near the train car you just exited with this gold piece.
- Gold #27: All the way on the opposite side of the terminal from the train car you exited, go to the other closed car, and look behind the covered freight to the right. The gold is in a dark corner.
- Gold #28: Go up to the area where the ubercommander is stationed. There are two offices — enter the right office to find this gold on the desk near the wall-mounted phones.
Mesquite – Farmhouse
- Gold #29: In the room to the left as you enter the barn. Inside the smaller room, look in the dark corner to your right.
- Gold #30: Found in the pile of crates in the back-left corner as you enter the larger room of the farmhouse basement.
New Orleans – Wall
- Gold #31: Go through the archway in the starting area. There’s a building straight ahead — enter the left-most door, and look behind the plywood to find this gold on a shelf.
New Orleans – Ghetto
- Gold #32: Enter the basement under the building opposite Horton’s hideout. The gold is in a corner next to two green machines.
- Gold #33: In the same opposite building, go back up to ground level and find the dark hallway that leads to stairs and a boarded up window facing a fire escape. Break through the boards and go up the fire escape. Up one more level, smash through the boarded-up doorway and grab the gold to the right of the large hole in the floor.
- Gold #34: Go back out to the fire escape, and look straight ahead. There’s a small alley between two buildings, with an open doorway. Enter the homeless makeshift house here and turn right to get the gold on the ground.
- Gold #35: Dive into the water near the Nazi wall at the end of the sub-mission. Look in the windows on the right side of the sunken green trolley / bus to find the gold.
New Orleans – Bienville Street
- Gold #36: Enter the sewer tunnels. Before turning right, look in the alcove ahead to grab the first gold for this district.
- Gold #37: Turn left at the donut shop, and continue down the road. Eventually, you’ll pass a vehicle with a fallen sign on top. Enter the building to the right, past the fallen sign. Hop over the barricade and search the pitch black room for gold. It’s tricky without any light.
New Orleans – Lakeview
- Gold #38: Exit the starting sub-mission map building and turn left to face the destroyed street. Enter the torn-up road and turn left. On the left path, there’s a gold collectible.
- Gold #39: Continue down the main street until you reach a fenced-in large house with curved stairs at the front. Go around the right side to find gold in the grassy corner.
- Gold #40: Leaving the main street, you’ll need to enter pipe and drop down into the underground. Before dropping down, grab the gold object at the end of the pipe.
Venus – Habitat
- Gold #41: Enter Hitler’s office in the main habitat area. Turn right as you enter and hop the ropes to find the gold object in the back-right corner.
- Gold #42: Found on a table near the jukebox in the upper level of the hotel / living quarters area.
Venus – Oberkommando
- Gold #43: In the main control room of the Oberkommando, look under the console facing the central circle, where the globe was once located. Crouch down to grab it.
- Gold #44: Still in the control room, go toward the exit door, then turn left. Go all the way to the red locked bulkhead to find the gold collectible near some tools.
- Gold #45: Continue down the lift and down some stairs. To the right, you’ll find two hallways with glass enclosures — in the second room, break the glass to find a gold collectible inside one.
- Gold #46: Entering the long hallway where the ubercommander is located at the end of the district, enter the second door on the left. There’s a small office here with a gold item.
Venus – Transporthalle
- Gold #47: Enter the ubercommander garage area at the bottom of the long ladder drop. Just as you enter the cavern-like garage, look behind the crates to your right.
- Gold #48: Instead of entering the ubercommander garage from the ladder drop, turn right and look along the right wall of the passage. The gold is near a bunch of carts full of rocks.
Manhattan – Riverside
- Gold #49: The area is very tricky to navigate and completely dark. To reach this gold trinket, keep going down until you reach a larger chamber with a patrolling Super Soldier. There are stairs going down to the left — look behind those stairs for a large gray locked door. Use stilts to climb through a hole in the ceiling above, then turn right. On the cart, there’s your first gold collectible.
- Gold #50: The last gold is also hard to find. Continue down until you reach a large, empty chamber with patrolling dog robots and more Super Soldiers. Ahead, you’ll reach two open doors — enter the left door, then enter a large chamber with a red stripe on the wall. Enter the open door, and in the next hallway, you’ll find a vent to your left and a hall blocked with debris. Enter the vent, drop down, bull rush through the grating and use stilts to reach the upper area above the yellow door. That’s where the last gold collectible is found.
[Work-in-Progress: Check back soon for new updates.]