Development studio Monolith Productions had worked hard when it comes to delivering an entertaining experience with Middle-earth: Shadow of War. The video game is a sequel to the 2014 release, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, where once again, players will be brought into the J.R.R. Tolkien crafted world.
Lined up to take place between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, players will step back into the role of the ranger Talion and the spirit of the elf lord, Celebrimbor. Noted to be three times bigger than the open-world environment players were able to explore in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, developers behind the production is cramming in new content to enjoy as they go off on their next big journey.
Likewise, the sequel also builds up the Nemesis System when fighting against foes multiple times within the game world. Overall, the plot within Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, players will find that with the new Ring of Power, Talion and Celebrimbor agree to use it to take on the returned Sauron along with the army of foes you’ll come across.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is available starting on October 10, 2017, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and lastly, PC platforms. If you’re in need of a helping hand then take a look at our featured guides on the video game below.
Find More Middle-earth: Shadow of War Featured Guides On Gameranx:
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – What Are Gems? | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – All Ithildin Door Puzzle Solutions | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – All Web of Fate Tokens Cirith Ungol | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – How To Get Every Legendary Set | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – All Web of Fate Tokens Minas Ithil | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – 10 Beginner Tips & Tricks | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Farming Legendary Gear | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – How To Farm Mirian | XP Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – Every Edition Available | Game Guide
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War – Unlock These Early Skills For A Better In-Game Experience
- Shadow of War: Sign-Up To WBPlay For +3% XP Boost (And Why That’s Completely Optional)
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War – How To Get The True Ending | Act 4 Guide
In this particular guide we’ll go over everything you need to do in order to unlock a mount and ride it into battle. Luckily acquiring mounts is done in just two easy steps.
How To Unlock Mounts
- Step #1 Mount Skill
The first step you need to do is unlock the Mounted skill. From there you will be able to unlock the skills listed below.
- Caragor Rider
- Graug Rider
- Call Mount
- Shadow Mount
- Dragon Rider
Each skill will list the various abilities and mounts available to break in the video game.
- Step #2 Break Desired Mount
You’ll need to hunt your desired mount, again assuring you have unlocked the designated skill to break the mount in the first place.
Once you’ve found the mount, weaken it with some small attacks before you being to mount it. Once mounted, you’ll need to hit the selection actions that show up on your display in order to break it.