Development studio Monolith Productions had worked hard when it comes to delivering an entertaining experience with Middle-earth: Shadow of War. The video game is a sequel to the 2014 release, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, where once again, players will be brought into the J.R.R. Tolkien crafted world.
Lined up to take place between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, players will step back into the role of the ranger Talion and the spirit of the elf lord, Celebrimbor. Noted to be three times bigger than the open-world environment players were able to explore in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, developers behind the production is cramming in new content to enjoy as they go off on their next big journey.
Likewise, the sequel also builds up the Nemesis System when fighting against foes multiple times within the game world. Overall, the plot within Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, players will find that with the new Ring of Power, Talion and Celebrimbor agree to use it to take on the returned Sauron along with the army of foes you’ll come across.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is available starting on October 10, 2017, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and lastly, PC platforms. If you’re in need of a helping hand then take a look at our featured guides on the video game below.
Find More Middle-earth: Shadow of War Featured Guides On Gameranx:
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – What Are Gems? | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – How To Unlock Mounts | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – All Web of Fate Tokens Cirith Ungol | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – How To Get Every Legendary Set | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – All Web of Fate Tokens Minas Ithil | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – 10 Beginner Tips & Tricks | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Farming Legendary Gear | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – How To Farm Mirian | XP Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – Every Edition Available | Game Guide
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War – Unlock These Early Skills For A Better In-Game Experience
- Shadow of War: Sign-Up To WBPlay For +3% XP Boost (And Why That’s Completely Optional)
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War – How To Get The True Ending | Act 4 Guide
Throughout your journey in Middle-earth: Shadow of War you’ll come across Ithildin doors where you’ll need to solve a puzzle in order to open the door and receive a reward. If you’re having trouble with a particular door then check out our guide below.
In the land of Mordor where the – lie we bear our banners aloft, boots like – our – quick, our countenance dire. For who in this dark, dream-haunted – dares resist the righteous flame of – and – themselves to despair and death?
- Bright Lord’s Amor
They stalk and -, they lash out so furious yet our – is proof against their rage. Our hand-ringed, hand-forged aror – to predations from the – of darkness no matter how – or how vile. To assail the bright is to falter and -.
- Bright Lord’s Sword
Let our foes fortify with – and stone let them summon scarbrous -, feral beasts it will – themnought. Across the ages none have an army that wields such weapons, such – such doom against the dark-benighted – who dare – dominion over a mordor soon bright.
- Bright Lord’s Bow
Fail Mordor -, entangles in night. A vipers – of sorrow and strike – by pernicious betrayal and blight – in the grasp of gelid corpse-hands. Yet-behold! The Bright Lord – as a wildfire burning only what is -, that all else may thrive.
- Bright Lord’s Dagger
When the sun -, the shadows must retreat fleeing in fear from the – of dawn. The – never knew that its end was fleet as a Bright Lord bears – of flame. The sun rises, yes — but from the west, it – – er’er eastward, e’er eternal, ‘ere bright.
- Bright Lord’s Cloak