Development studio Monolith Productions had worked hard when it comes to delivering an entertaining experience with Middle-earth: Shadow of War. The video game is a sequel to the 2014 release, Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, where once again, players will be brought into the J.R.R. Tolkien crafted world.
Lined up to take place between the events of The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings, players will step back into the role of the ranger Talion and the spirit of the elf lord, Celebrimbor. Noted to be three times bigger than the open-world environment players were able to explore in Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, developers behind the production is cramming in new content to enjoy as they go off on their next big journey.
Likewise, the sequel also builds up the Nemesis System when fighting against foes multiple times within the game world. Overall, the plot within Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, players will find that with the new Ring of Power, Talion and Celebrimbor agree to use it to take on the returned Sauron along with the army of foes you’ll come across.
Middle-earth: Shadow of War is available starting on October 10, 2017, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and lastly, PC platforms. If you’re in need of a helping hand then take a look at our featured guides on the video game below.
Find More Middle-earth: Shadow of War Featured Guides On Gameranx:
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – What Are Gems? | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – How To Unlock Mounts | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – All Ithildin Door Puzzle Solutions | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – All Web of Fate Tokens Cirith Ungol | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – How To Get Every Legendary Set | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – All Web of Fate Tokens Minas Ithil | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – 10 Beginner Tips & Tricks | Game Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Farming Legendary Gear | Collectibles Guide
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War – Every Edition Available | Game Guide
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War – Unlock These Early Skills For A Better In-Game Experience
- Shadow of War: Sign-Up To WBPlay For +3% XP Boost (And Why That’s Completely Optional)
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of War – How To Get The True Ending | Act 4 Guide
In this particular Middle-earth: Shadow of War guide, we’ll go over how to farm Mirian. Mirian is used for a number of aspects within the game. For instance, you’ll use Mirian to make upgrades or even purchase select items featured within the Shadow of War Market. If you’re short on Mirian then check out our guide on how to farm for more easily and efficiently.
- Tip #1 Destroy Old Gear
- As you progress within the game, you’ll acquire a variety of weapons, some of which you’ll use and others will find their way taking up room in your inventory. The game will allow players to destroy the old gear they are no longer using. By doing this, you’ll acquire Mirian and depending on the level of the piece of gear will determine just how much you’ll acquire after its destruction.
- Tip #2 Mirian Orcs
- Throughout your journey, players will come across Orcs with a white marker above them. This marker indicates that they have a good amount of Mirian with them. If you manage to defeat the Orc, you’ll pick up the Mirian loot.
- Tip #3 Quests
- Naturally, players will acquire Mirian simply by playing through the narrative campaign. If you’re in need of Mirian to progress through the narrative then try your hand on some secondary quests as they will also net you some in-game currency.
- Tip #4 Fighting Pits
- Within the Middle-earth: Shadow of War world players will find themselves coming across a few fighting pits. This is a fight to the death where you can place your Orcs into battle to earn the loot after each battle. However, there is a bit of a grind here to level up your Orcs in order to receive the highest payouts.