Daily Deal: Divinity Original Sin – Enhanced Edition Half Price on US PSN
Grab this co-op title before the sale runs out!
Today’s Daily Deal features Divinity: Original Sin – Enhanced Edition, an awesome top down RPG by developers Larian Studios, jam packed with new additions to the original release such as a 360 mode, a new ending, an increased difficulty and more quests:
- Controller Support: With the release to consoles, returning PC gamers will be able to use a controller to control everything in game.Full
- Art World: The original release was an isometric top down experience. Now enjoy 360° views of stunningly remastered landscapes and evaluate the battlefield from every angle.
- Fully Voiced: Every line of dialogue has been recorded by AAA voice actors.
- New Quests and Ending: Even returning players will get to experience something new with additional quests and a revamped ending.
- Enhanced Combat: From the addition of Dual-Wielding, grenades and wands, to the new skills for all classes, combat is bigger and better than ever.
- Harder Combat: A new difficulty, Tactician Mode, increases the difficulty of fights in unique ways throughout the game. Not hard enough? Try Honour Mode, where you only get one save!
- General Balancing Changes: Classes have been brought more in line and skills have been made more unique.
The sale is only available for US PSN, so act now to grab it before the sale ends!
Don’t know what Divinity: Original Sin is all about? Check out the official excerpt below:
Gather your party and get back to the roots of great RPG gameplay. Discuss your decisions with companions; fight foes in turn-based combat; explore an open world and interact with everything and everyone you see.
You take on the role of a young Source Hunter: your job is to rid the world of those who use the foulest of magics. Embarking on what should have been a routine murder investigation, you find yourself in the middle of a plot that threatens to destroy the very fabric of time.
Sounds like a title worth your time? Let us know in the comments below.