Cuphead: How To Defeat Pyramid Peril | Boss Guide
Pyramid Peril boss breakdown.
Cuphead, developed by StudioMDHR Entertainment, is a run and gun platform indie title. Overall, the narrative follows Cuphead and his brother Mugman, as they end up making a terrible bet against the devil. Losing the bet, Cuphead and Mugman are forced to give their souls to the devil, but it seems that our protagonist duo can save themselves if they go out and collect debts.
The devil has a number of souls that are owed to him by other sorrowful cartoon characters. If Cuphead and Mugman can go out and collect all the souls then the devil may just allow them to keep their own souls in return. However, debt collecting is easier said than done, both Cuphead and Mugman will have a difficult road ahead of themselves.
Most of the game is based around boss battles and each can be rather difficult to go through. However, if you need a hand then look no further, we’re here to offer a guide on how to defeat each boss in the video game.
You will want to take notice that the game will force players to go through boss battles in regular mode in order to claim the souls. If you’re having a difficult time defeating a boss then go through the simple mode a few times to get the hang of things before attempting the regular session which will up the difficulty.
Without further ado, check out the boss guide down below along with our other boss guides for Cuphead.
Find More Cuphead Guides Featured On Gameranx
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Root Pack | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Clip Join Calamity | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Mausoleums | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Ruse of an Ooze| Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Threatenin’ Zepplein | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Floral Flury | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Sugarland Shimmy | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Carnival Kerfuffle | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Aviary Action | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Unlock Secret Black-and-White Mode | Secrets Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 3 & Finale | Collectibles Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 2 Inkwell Isle 2 | Collectibles Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 1 Inkwell Isle | Collectibles Guide
Pyramid Peril Boss Guide
Pyramid Peril is another plane-based boss fight and at times, the fight will feel like an obstacle course.
From the start, players will be facing against a genie who will toss out knives your way. These knives are homing for a short period where they will stop and spin followed by targeting you once again. Fire at the genie while dodging the knives.
After so long the genie will transform into a series of pillars blocking your pathway. Fire at the faces to make an opening where you’ll reach a new transformation.
The coffin genie will open up and fire out projectiles such as mummies. You’re able to fire at the genie when the coffin is open.
As the puppet, the genie will mimic the peashooter Cuphead and Mugman use as its standard first weapon. Likewise, the hat of the genie’s will spin and fire out projectiles.
As a giant wave, you’ll deal with floating pyramids around you and an energy beam attack. Fly towards the middle and stay away from touching the purple beam when it’s activated.