Cuphead, developed by StudioMDHR Entertainment, is a run and gun platform indie title. Overall, the narrative follows Cuphead and his brother Mugman, as they end up making a terrible bet against the devil. Losing the bet, Cuphead and Mugman are forced to give their souls to the devil, but it seems that our protagonist duo can save themselves if they go out and collect debts.
The devil has a number of souls that are owed to him by other sorrowful cartoon characters. If Cuphead and Mugman can go out and collect all the souls then the devil may just allow them to keep their own souls in return. However, debt collecting is easier said than done, both Cuphead and Mugman will have a difficult road ahead of themselves.
Most of the game is based around boss battles and each can be rather difficult to go through. However, if you need a hand then look no further, we’re here to offer a guide on how to defeat each boss in the video game.
You will want to take notice that the game will force players to go through boss battles in regular mode in order to claim the souls. If you’re having a difficult time defeating a boss then go through the simple mode a few times to get the hang of things before attempting the regular session which will up the difficulty.
Without further ado, check out the boss guide down below along with our other boss guides for Cuphead.
Find More Cuphead Guides Featured On Gameranx
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Root Pack | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Clip Join Calamity | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Mausoleums | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Threatenin’ Zepplein | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Floral Flury | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Sugarland Shimmy | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Carnival Kerfuffle | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Aviary Action | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Pyramid Peril | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Unlock Secret Black-and-White Mode | Secrets Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 3 & Finale | Collectibles Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 2 Inkwell Isle 2 | Collectibles Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 1 Inkwell Isle | Collectibles Guide
Ruse of an Ooze Boss Guide
Within Ruse of an Ooze players will be facing against a blue bouncy ball. It will have two basic attacks at the start which can be easy to avoid. The blue bouncy ball will bounce towards you which it’s best to dash under it when it first jumps.
Note: Don’t stick towards the very edge of the level as the bouncy ball can’t directly jump over you but instead will bounce, hit the invisible wall, and bounce back. Because of this, you may find it best to put a slight distance between yourself and the edge.
After a few jumps, the bouncy ball will stop, attack itself to the ground and fling its face towards you. But at this point you should be towards the opposite edge so that it can’t actually reach you.
After dealing a number of hits, the bouncy ball will stop, take a pill, and become massive in size. This means that there will be less area between bounces.
You’ll have to time out attacks and supers quickly at this point, but you’ll find that the easiest way to deal damage is when the the ball decides to unleash its new attack.
When the bouncy ball stops, it will unleash a powerful boxing glove blow, but you can avoid taking a hit by dunking. While dunking, keep firing attacks at the ball and eventually it can turn into a grave stone that will shuffle around.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.