Cuphead, developed by StudioMDHR Entertainment, is a run and gun platform indie title. Overall, the narrative follows Cuphead and his brother Mugman, as they end up making a terrible bet against the devil. Losing the bet, Cuphead and Mugman are forced to give their souls to the devil, but it seems that our protagonist duo can save themselves if they go out and collect debts.
The devil has a number of souls that are owed to him by other sorrowful cartoon characters. If Cuphead and Mugman can go out and collect all the souls then the devil may just allow them to keep their own souls in return. However, debt collecting is easier said than done, both Cuphead and Mugman will have a difficult road ahead of themselves.
Most of the game is based around boss battles and each can be rather difficult to go through. However, if you need a hand then look no further, we’re here to offer a guide on how to defeat each boss in the video game.
You will want to take notice that the game will force players to go through boss battles in regular mode in order to claim the souls. If you’re having a difficult time defeating a boss then go through the simple mode a few times to get the hang of things before attempting the regular session which will up the difficulty.
Without further ado, check out the boss guide down below along with our other boss guides for Cuphead.
Find More Cuphead Guides Featured On Gameranx
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Root Pack | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Clip Join Calamity | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Mausoleums | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Ruse of an Ooze| Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Threatenin’ Zepplein | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Floral Flury | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Sugarland Shimmy | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Carnival Kerfuffle | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Pyramid Peril | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Unlock Secret Black-and-White Mode | Secrets Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 3 & Finale | Collectibles Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 2 Inkwell Isle 2 | Collectibles Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 1 Inkwell Isle | Collectibles Guide
Aviary Action Boss Guide
Aviary Action is another plane-based boss fight. You’ll be dealing with a pesky bird, but with this guide, we’ll offer tips to help you defeat the boss with little to no issues at all.
The first form you’ll come up against with Aviary Action is a bird in a birdhouse. The attacks are simple, it will fire out big eggs that can be easy to dodge while periodically a trail of smaller birds with nails will fly above or below you.
Everything is easily avoidable so the start should have no trouble at all, until the very end where the bird will start to fire off a series of feathers. It’s here that the game will turn into a bullet hell as you will need to fly in between the feathers.
The baby bird will have the small trail of birds above and below you as the first form noted above. However, the bird will fly around and will have a series of eggs around it as protection.
Simply fly around and avoid being hit by the eggs as you fire at the boss.
You’ll soon be up against the first bird once again, though this time it will be injured and carried by two smaller medical birds.
The smaller birds will fire out pills that will break up and act as projectiles while the bigger bird will spit out and bits of trash for projectiles. Fly partly back and above while firing down at the injured bird.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.