Cuphead, developed by StudioMDHR Entertainment, is a run and gun platform indie title. Overall, the narrative follows Cuphead and his brother Mugman, as they end up making a terrible bet against the devil. Losing the bet, Cuphead and Mugman are forced to give their souls to the devil, but it seems that our protagonist duo can save themselves if they go out and collect debts.
The devil has a number of souls that are owed to him by other sorrowful cartoon characters. If Cuphead and Mugman can go out and collect all the souls then the devil may just allow them to keep their own souls in return. However, debt collecting is easier said than done, both Cuphead and Mugman will have a difficult road ahead of themselves.
Most of the game is based around boss battles and each can be rather difficult to go through. However, if you need a hand then look no further, we’re here to offer a guide on how to defeat each boss in the video game.
You will want to take notice that the game will force players to go through boss battles in regular mode in order to claim the souls. If you’re having a difficult time defeating a boss then go through the simple mode a few times to get the hang of things before attempting the regular session which will up the difficulty.
Without further ado, check out the boss guide down below along with our other boss guides for Cuphead.
Find More Cuphead Guides Featured On Gameranx
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Root Pack | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Clip Join Calamity | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Mausoleums | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Ruse of an Ooze| Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Threatenin’ Zepplein | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Floral Flury | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Sugarland Shimmy | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Aviary Action | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Pyramid Peril | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Unlock Secret Black-and-White Mode | Secrets Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 3 & Finale | Collectibles Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 2 Inkwell Isle 2 | Collectibles Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 1 Inkwell Isle | Collectibles Guide
Carnival Kerfuffle Boss Guide
During Carnival Kerfuffle, players will be dealing with the main boss while a roller coaster that will come flying by periodically. Because of the rollercoaster, you’re best to keep an eye on the right-hand side to know when you’ll have to jump up and avoid being hit.
The first fight will be against a bumper car clown. It will offer a small cue when he will fly towards you so you’ll have enough time to make your jumps effective. However, there will be a series of wooden birds above that you’ll need to avoid when jumping or simply fire at them before the jump.
After leaving the bumper car, the clown will act a bit like an octopus with pipe type arms sending out balloon dogs. You’ll need to fire at the balloons to pop them while firing at the clown head. Likewise, this is when the roller coaster will start up in regular mode. Time the roller coaster to jump onto of and run along while firing at the clown.
Lastly, the clown will be on a donkey carousel which will fire out a line of horseshoes. The yellow horseshoes will float up before dropping down. You’ll need to position yourself in the opening to avoid being hit. The green horseshoes, however, will float up and down continuously as it makes its way off the level screen.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.