Cuphead, developed by StudioMDHR Entertainment, is a run and gun platform indie title. Overall, the narrative follows Cuphead and his brother Mugman, as they end up making a terrible bet against the devil. Losing the bet, Cuphead and Mugman are forced to give their souls to the devil, but it seems that our protagonist duo can save themselves if they go out and collect debts.
The devil has a number of souls that are owed to him by other sorrowful cartoon characters. If Cuphead and Mugman can go out and collect all the souls then the devil may just allow them to keep their own souls in return. However, debt collecting is easier said than done, both Cuphead and Mugman will have a difficult road ahead of themselves.
Most of the game is based around boss battles and each can be rather difficult to go through. However, if you need a hand then look no further, we’re here to offer a guide on how to defeat each boss in the video game.
You will want to take notice that the game will force players to go through boss battles in regular mode in order to claim the souls. If you’re having a difficult time defeating a boss then go through the simple mode a few times to get the hang of things before attempting the regular session which will up the difficulty.
Below are a list of boss guides we’ve covered in full right here on Gameranx.
Find More Cuphead Guides Featured On Gameranx
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Root Pack | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Clip Join Calamity | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Mausoleums | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Ruse of an Ooze| Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Threatenin’ Zepplein | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Floral Flury | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Sugarland Shimmy | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Carnival Kerfuffle | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Aviary Action | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Defeat Pyramid Peril | Boss Guide
- Cuphead: How To Unlock Secret Black-and-White Mode | Secrets Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 3 & Finale | Collectibles Guide
- Cuphead: All Coin Locations Within World 1 Inkwell Isle | Collectibles Guide
Looking to complete Cuphead fully or are you just short on cash and need a few extra coins to make some upgrades for Cuphead and Mugman? Whatever the case may be, you may need some help when gathering coins.
In this guide, we’ll showcase where you can find all of the hidden coin locations within World 2, Inkwell Isle 2.
Note: There are a total of two coins available within World 1 “Inkwell Isle”
- Coin Location #1: Gained from completing the tutorial.
- Coin Location #2: Defeat all of the bosses in Inkwell Isle 1. You will find a coin within the trees after Axeboy moves aside.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.