Trophy Hunters, this post is for you as one of Sony’s upcoming remake titles — MediEvil, seems to be an easy Platinum!
Leaked ahead of its official release date of October 25th, Exophase seems to have acquired the full list of trophies for the upcoming game. If you are either a trophy hunter or completionist, this upcoming game should be easy enough to 100%.
However, this is all irrelevant if the game isn’t any good, but from what we’ve seen so far, it looks like the game will be a hit for both newcomers and longtime fans like myself!
Check out the full list of MediEvil trophies down below:
- Savior of GallowmereUnlock all trophies.
- Quest Complete-estComplete all levels in the game.
- Morten Would Be ProudCollect all entries of the Book of Gallowmere.
- King of CupsCollect all the chalice rewards.
- WolfsbaneDefeat the Guardians of the Graveyard.
- A Paneful DemiseDefeat the Stained Glass Demon in the Hilltop Mausoleum.
- Demolished the DemonsDestroy both Demonettes in the Enchanted Earth.
- Bone Head Bone DeadDefeat the Ghost Ship Captain aboard the Ghost Ship.
- AntagonistEradicate the Queen Ant and her minions.
- Pulp King PumpkinDefeat the Pumpkin King in mortal pumpkin combat.
- Not So Scary Now, Eh?Defeat Lord Kardok and his skeletal steed.
- Whack-a-wyrmDefeat the dragon in the Crystal Caves.
- Almost A HeroGive the Knights of Gallowmere everything you have.
- Lost and FoundFind all the Lost Souls.
- Soul SaviorLay all the Lost Souls to rest.
- If It Slithers, I SlaysKill the Serpent of Gallowmere.
- Healthiest Man Alive – Er DeadCollect every Life Bottle.
- Sir MoneybagsCollect 10,000 gold coins.
- Old School SneakyAttempt to perform any original game cheat code.
- Impaired DriversDefeat both Mecha Imps and their taunting Imp pilots.
- Master Dan-At-ArmsCollect every weapon.
- Dizzy DecimatorDefeat 30 enemies with the sword spin attack.
- The Answer Is ChickenThrow 42 chicken legs.
- Witches’ FamiliarCollect the Witch Talisman and complete both witch quests.
- Zip Zap Imp SplatFry a dozen Imps with Lightning.
- Gimme That Back!Lose, then recover your weapon from an Imp.
- It’s Not Their Fault They’re MadDon’t harm the Mad Family.
- Deathly SmorgasbordDie 7 different ways.
- Partial To The PotionsDrink 32 Health Vials.
- Now With Added Magic!Enchant the Broad Sword.
- Mostly ArmlessKill something with your own arm.
- Rock WranglerAvoid all the rolling rocks on Cemetery Hill.
- Colonel Fortesque’s Special RecipeTurn an enemy into a Roasted Chicken and eat it.
- Not So ArmlessDefeat Stained Glass Demon with just your arm.
- A Shocking Lack Of RespectDestroy 100 gravestones.
- That’s Just Mean!Smash a severed hand.
- Walls Are For ChumpsReturn to Dan’s Crypt and smash down the secret wall.
- ArsonistSet 50 enemies on fire.
- Stop Hitting YourselfGet hit by a falling crystal during Dragon battle in Crystal Caves.
In related news, a new trailer for MediEvil titled Changing One’s Perspective has been released and it focuses on the new camera work in the remake title. If you want to learn more about that, check out the latest trailer right here!
MediEvil remake is set to release for the PS4 on October 25th. Make sure you try out the new demo for the game! Let us know in the comments below!