Table of Contents
- Main Quest 1: A Gift From the Past
- Main Quest 2: Lessons of the Wild
- Main Quest 3: The Point of the Spear
- Main Quest 4: Mother’s Heart
- Main Quest 5: The Proving
- Main Quest 7: A Seeker at the Gates
- Main Quest 8: The War Chief’s Trail
- Main Quest 9: Revenge of the Nora
- Main Quest 10: The City of the Sun
- Main Quest 11: Field of the Fallen
- Main Quest 12: Into the Borderlands
- Main Quest 13: The Sun Shall Fall
- Main Quest 14: Maker’s End
- Main Quest 15: The Grave-Hoard
- Main Quest 16: To Curse the Darkness
- Main Quest 17: Deep Secrets of the Earth
- Main Quest 18: The Terror of the Sun
- Main Quest 19: The Heart of the Nora
- Main Quest 20: The Mountain that Fell
- Main Quest 21: The Looming Shadow
- Main Quest 22: The Face of Extinction
Main Quest 6: The Womb of the Mountain
When you wake, you’ll be in a strange room unlike any you’ve seen in the game so far. You’ll be without your scanner or weapons, but just walk down the path and look for your scanner. When you reach a dead end, you can go two ways. Left is a dead end, so head right. Once you enter a room, a cutscene will play.
You’ll have your scanner back, but none of your gear. In front of you is a locked door, press triangle to open it. Continue through and open the next door. You’ll enter a long hallway, enter the first room on your left to find your equipment and be treated to a short cutscene.
Mother Teersa will be there now, so follow her. Additionally, if you sneak off to the right hall there will be a room with a locked door. Turn left from this door and you’ll find a crawl space. Duck and enter, take two rights and then you’ll enter a room with a powercell. Return to Mother Teersa and continue following her.
Once you reach a large, open room, head right and down a flight of stairs to join Mother Teersa. Speak to her to trigger another cutscene. After the cutscene, follow Teersa once more. After leaving the mountain, a cutscene will play. After talking with Teersa, you’ll need to find Resh so the gate can be opened for you. Follow the marker and you’ll be there in no time.
Once you arrive at the gate, there are several supply chests for you to stock up with. Gather what you need, for your journey is about to truly begin. Teb is also at the gate, so speak to him quickly before talking to Resh. After talking to Teb, climb the gate and speak to Resh.
After a brief conversation, you’ll be pitted against a new machine called a corruptor and several other under its control. Position yourself so you can get some good shots on them. It might also help to set up shock traps. Use your scanner to get the low down on this new beast. Once you’ve got it, focus on the smaller beasts first. Once they are defeated, use the information you gathered with the scanner to take out the corruptor’s weapons. After the fight, collect from the carcass and a cutscene will play. Congrats! That was a tough fight, but it will only get tougher for Aloy from here.