Table of Contents
- Main Quest 1: A Gift From the Past
- Main Quest 2: Lessons of the Wild
- Main Quest 3: The Point of the Spear
- Main Quest 4: Mother’s Heart
- Main Quest 5: The Proving
- Main Quest 6: The Womb of the Mountain
- Main Quest 7: A Seeker at the Gates
- Main Quest 8: The War Chief’s Trail
- Main Quest 9: Revenge of the Nora
- Main Quest 10: The City of the Sun
- Main Quest 11: Field of the Fallen
- Main Quest 12: Into the Borderlands
- Main Quest 13: The Sun Shall Fall
- Main Quest 15: The Grave-Hoard
- Main Quest 16: To Curse the Darkness
- Main Quest 17: Deep Secrets of the Earth
- Main Quest 18: The Terror of the Sun
- Main Quest 19: The Heart of the Nora
- Main Quest 20: The Mountain that Fell
- Main Quest 21: The Looming Shadow
Main Quest 22: The Face of Extinction
As soon as you wake, a cutscene will play. When you get control, you’ll need to fight Helis. Use your fire arrows on the green barrels to take out him and his guards. Once he’s defeated, another cutscene will play. After looting the bodies, head to the door and use triangle to knock it down and then zip line down to the Ridge.
As soon as you land, pick up the cannon and begin firing at the machines. Focus on the biggest machines and take out the little ones as they get closer to you. When your turret is destroyed, move over to another spot and continue firing. Eventually a stormbird will appear, focus all of your fire on that and then take out the last deathbringer and you’ll be treated to a cutscene.
When you regain control, just follow the marker up the path, defeating machines when they cross your path. Keep an eye out for supply crates along your route, staying stocked is key to surviving this mission, a cutscene will play before long.
After the cutscene, continue running up the path, using footholds to make your ascent quickly. Eventually, you’ll run into your allies and a cutscene will play. After the cutscene, stock up on any supplies and craft what you need! Once you’re ready, climb the wall in front of you and brace yourself. Upon arriving at the top, another cutscene will play.
After the cutscene, you’ll be up against a deathbringer and you’ll have only twelve minutes to bring him down. During the fight, other machines will show up, just dispatch them as you normally would and continue hammering down on Hades. Once he’s done, loot the bodies and follow the marker to Hades. When you arrive, press triangle to purge Hades and be treated to a cutscene. Congratulations! You beat Horizon Zero Dawn!