Table of Contents
- Main Quest 1: A Gift From the Past
- Main Quest 2: Lessons of the Wild
- Main Quest 3: The Point of the Spear
- Main Quest 4: Mother’s Heart
- Main Quest 5: The Proving
- Main Quest 6: The Womb of the Mountain
- Main Quest 7: A Seeker at the Gates
- Main Quest 8: The War Chief’s Trail
- Main Quest 9: Revenge of the Nora
- Main Quest 10: The City of the Sun
- Main Quest 12: Into the Borderlands
- Main Quest 13: The Sun Shall Fall
- Main Quest 14: Maker’s End
- Main Quest 15: The Grave-Hoard
- Main Quest 16: To Curse the Darkness
- Main Quest 17: Deep Secrets of the Earth
- Main Quest 18: The Terror of the Sun
- Main Quest 19: The Heart of the Nora
- Main Quest 20: The Mountain that Fell
- Main Quest 21: The Looming Shadow
- Main Quest 22: The Face of Extinction
Main Quest 11: Field of the Fallen
This quest occurs in the Middle of The City of the Sun. Once you receive this mission, head North to meet Erend at the Red Ridge Pass. Watch out for longlegs and snapmaws on your path though, as they can catch you off guard and take you down very quickly if you’re not paying attention.
Once you finally reach Erend, he’ll be under attack from a few machines, take them out quickly and then talk to Erend. After talking, follow Erend to the ambush site. Examine the a blood stain and then a thicket to trigger a cutscene. Afterwards, use your scanner to locate track, follow these to the next location. On your arrival a cutscene will play.
After the cutscene, you’ll be under attack. Get under cover as quickly as possible and pick them off one by one. After you defeat the humans, a couple of machines will join the foray. Just stay alive and take them out. You’ll be treated to another cutscene after the battle.
After the cutscene, do your CSI scanner to investigate scene for clues. After you examine enough, the game will prompt you to talk to Erend, which will trigger another cutscene and the end of the mission.