Table of Contents
- Main Quest 1: A Gift From the Past
- Main Quest 2: Lessons of the Wild
- Main Quest 3: The Point of the Spear
- Main Quest 4: Mother’s Heart
- Main Quest 5: The Proving
- Main Quest 6: The Womb of the Mountain
- Main Quest 7: A Seeker at the Gates
- Main Quest 8: The War Chief’s Trail
- Main Quest 9: Revenge of the Nora
- Main Quest 10: The City of the Sun
- Main Quest 11: Field of the Fallen
- Main Quest 12: Into the Borderlands
- Main Quest 13: The Sun Shall Fall
- Main Quest 15: The Grave-Hoard
- Main Quest 16: To Curse the Darkness
- Main Quest 17: Deep Secrets of the Earth
- Main Quest 18: The Terror of the Sun
- Main Quest 19: The Heart of the Nora
- Main Quest 20: The Mountain that Fell
- Main Quest 21: The Looming Shadow
- Main Quest 22: The Face of Extinction
Main Quest 14: Maker’s End
To start this mission off, just head straight for Maker’s End in the North. Once you get close enough, you’ll receive a mysterious call informing you of an equipment stash on the road. It’s an optional detour, but highly advised you take advantage of it.
Once you get to the site, a couple of guards and a watcher will be prowling around. Make sure not to stir them up unless you want a big fight. Pick them off one by one. Once you’ve cleared the camp, head to the ruins and watch out for more guards and machines. There is even a corruptor, so stay as stealthy as possible.
Once you’ve cleared the camp out, continue making your way through the compound. If you hear strange, loud noises and the ground starts shaking, you know you’re in the right place. Once you get close enough, you’ll hear an explosion, continue following the marker to investigate the source. Once you get close enough, a cutscene will play.
You’ll now be faced with cultists, machines, and a brand new super large machine, the deathbringer! Snipe off the other guards and then focus your attention on the death bringer. THe easiest way to bring it down is to use your sharpshot bow on the heat vents when the machine overheats. Do that for a while and you’ll be the one bringing death!
Now make your way over to the Eclipse officer and loot him, this will prompt a cutscene. After the cutscene, walk into the ruins and use triangle to squeeze through a crack in the wall, this will prompt another cutscene.
Walk through the tunnel ahead of you, when you get to an elevator shaft, drop down the ledge using square and then shuffle to your right to grab a later, descend. Continue searching down here. I won’t say much, just take your time and explore the area. Once you’re ready, follow the marker.
You’ll eventually make you way back to the first room. When you do, look around for yellow ledges and climb these around the outside of the room to make your way back up the building and continue following the marker. Eventually, you’ll arrive back outside, continue climbing the tower using the yellow handholds.
Once you get to the top floor, turn around and ascend the tower to grab a power cell and treat yourself to one of the best views in the game. Now, rappel back down and use your scanner to locate a few clues. Eventually, you’ll be treated to a few hologram cutscenes, sit back and enjoy. After the holograms, follow the marker to the lift and you’ll get yet another cutscene. After the cutscene, the mission will end and you’ll be one step further on your journey!