Table of Contents
- Main Quest 1: A Gift From the Past
- Main Quest 2: Lessons of the Wild
- Main Quest 3: The Point of the Spear
- Main Quest 4: Mother’s Heart
- Main Quest 5: The Proving
- Main Quest 6: The Womb of the Mountain
- Main Quest 7: A Seeker at the Gates
- Main Quest 8: The War Chief’s Trail
- Main Quest 9: Revenge of the Nora
- Main Quest 10: The City of the Sun
- Main Quest 11: Field of the Fallen
- Main Quest 12: Into the Borderlands
- Main Quest 13: The Sun Shall Fall
- Main Quest 14: Maker’s End
- Main Quest 15: The Grave-Hoard
- Main Quest 17: Deep Secrets of the Earth
- Main Quest 18: The Terror of the Sun
- Main Quest 19: The Heart of the Nora
- Main Quest 20: The Mountain that Fell
- Main Quest 21: The Looming Shadow
- Main Quest 22: The Face of Extinction
Main Quest 16: To Curse the Darkness
To start this mission, follow the marker to the Westernmost part of the map. Once you get close, you’ll get a call on your scanner telling you that there is a rock wall you need to scale. Just continue following the marker until you reach the wall.
Once you get to the top, save at the fire and a cutscene will play. After the cutscene, follow the marker through the crevice and crouch when it gets too low for you. Once you get through, watch out for the watchers and long legs prowling around. You can either fight take them out or sneak around them, it’s up to you. On one of the trees you come across in the middle of the area, there are footholds. Climb these and sneak over the machines to safety.
Once there, you’ll come across a field of scrappers. Take them out like you usually do. Once you get through, climb the wall and a cutscene will play. After the cutscene, you’ll be in an area with cultists. It’s your choice whether to take them out or not. Just continue through the area and don’t raise any alarms.
Once you arrive on the other side of the ravine, push the tree over and run across it. Continue down the path and lay low. Once you see the long neck, climb it. A cutscene will play once you arrive at the top.
After the cutscene, you’ll be in a chase sequence. Just keep running and parkour when you need to. Once you get to the bridge, rappel down and another cutscene will play and the quest will be over.