Table of Contents
- Main Quest 1: A Gift From the Past
- Main Quest 2: Lessons of the Wild
- Main Quest 3: The Point of the Spear
- Main Quest 4: Mother’s Heart
- Main Quest 6: The Womb of the Mountain
- Main Quest 7: A Seeker at the Gates
- Main Quest 8: The War Chief’s Trail
- Main Quest 9: Revenge of the Nora
- Main Quest 10: The City of the Sun
- Main Quest 11: Field of the Fallen
- Main Quest 12: Into the Borderlands
- Main Quest 13: The Sun Shall Fall
- Main Quest 14: Maker’s End
- Main Quest 15: The Grave-Hoard
- Main Quest 16: To Curse the Darkness
- Main Quest 17: Deep Secrets of the Earth
- Main Quest 18: The Terror of the Sun
- Main Quest 19: The Heart of the Nora
- Main Quest 20: The Mountain that Fell
- Main Quest 21: The Looming Shadow
- Main Quest 22: The Face of Extinction
Main Quest 5: The Proving
The Proving begins as soon as you wake up. A short cinematic will occur, then the action is on! Your first task is to shoot down a grazer. Use your scanner to quickly analyze the foe. Fire arrows are useful, so pull those out and aim for a grazer’s blaze canisters on their hindquarters.
After killing a grazer and retrieving its parts, you’ll be treated to a cinematic and have to do it all over again. Follow the marker on your map to catch up with the rest of the group. Climb up a few rock walls and continue catching up to the group. After a brief cutscene, use the zipline to cross the canyon.
This section is pretty linear, so just stick to the trail and use parkour when necessary, but be careful! One fall could be your end. Once you reach a dead end, rappel down to another trail and continue running. Climb up another rock wall and keep heading down the trail. Once you arrive at the summit and use one more zipline, another cinematic will play.
Now the tides have changed, you’re under attack from human enemies. Sneak around to the left portion of the play area to get a jump on them, but be wary, they’re equipped with fire arrows. After you defeat four of them, another cinematic will play and you’ll have to fight another horde of them. Using quick attacks is the only sure fire way to stop them, as your heavy attacks are just too slow.
After you defeat a few berserkers, take out your bow to snipe some more flame arrow shooters, make sure no berserkers sneak up and get a jump on you though! After defending against that horde, another cutscene will play. You’ll be penned down by machine gun fire now.
The machine gunner will approach you, so kill him first. After killing him, pick up his weapon and use it against the remaining forces. After you defeat them all, you’ll be treated to another cutscene.