Devious players of Call of Duty: Mobile have discovered a devastating bug that allows them to instantly spawn KillStreaks (or Scorestreaks, whatever you prefer) at the very start of a match. It’s all about the touchscreen, giving potential cheaters a chance to unleash havoc with mounted guns and much more. It’s a killer tactic that completely ruins competitive games, but it’s also kind of ridiculous, so I had to share this with you guys.
Call of Duty: Mobile is an insanely popular new mobile version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 4. Instead of a straight port, this altered version only includes a handful of PVP modes and an edited version of Blackout that’s simply called Battle Royale.
While Tencent, the giant Chinese publisher, is involved with the creation of this game, it’s actually one of the best mobile shooters around. For once, this game isn’t pay-to-win. And they’re very likely going to squash this annoying buy very soon — once the Week 1 servers aren’t so overwhelmed.
Here’s how this annoying bug works. At the start of a round, there’s a short countdown to use your leftover Scorestreaks from the previous round.
Using two fingers, players can double-touch the screen right between the Scorestreaks square on the HUD and the background image. Doing this causes the image to tilt, unleashing your Scorestreak instantly before the timer is up.
This is the kind of bug that’s too important to ignore. Look forward to a fix very soon — that’s my prediction.
More Call of Duty: Mobile guides:
- Call of Duty: Mobile – The Best Guns To Get In Multiplayer & Battle Royale | All Weapon Types Ranked
- Call of Duty: Mobile – 7 Settings You Need To Change Right Now | Tweaks Guide
- Call of Duty: Mobile – How To Level Up Faster | Best XP Farming Maps & Modes
- Call of Duty: Mobile – 7 Battle Royale Tips To Take You To The Final Circle | Beginner’s Guide
- Call of Duty: Mobile – How To Drastically Improve Battery Life | Tweaks Guide
- Call of Duty: Mobile – How To Change Your Nickname (Without Losing Progress)
- Call of Duty: Mobile – How To Solve Crashes, Freezing & Installation Errors | Fixes Guide