You can change your nickname freely in Call of Duty: Mobile with a little Facebook trickery. It’s an easy process that’s incredibly simple to do, and you can change your nickname as many times as you like. The details were shared by u/luxi6m and we’re passing on the info to you.
Your nickname is the heart of your identity in Call of Duty: Mobile. It’s the little tag players get to see at the top of the K/D score counter when you conquer in FFA. We all know in-game nicknames are important, and sometimes it’s worth swapping names. If you’re curious, here’s the step-by-step method.
More Call of Duty: Mobile guides:
- Call of Duty: Mobile – 7 Settings You Need To Change Right Now | Tweaks Guide
- Call of Duty: Mobile – How To Level Up Faster | Best XP Farming Maps & Modes
- Call of Duty: Mobile – 7 Battle Royale Tips To Take You To The Final Circle | Beginner’s Guide
- Call of Duty: Mobile – How To Drastically Improve Battery Life | Tweaks Guide
How To Change Your Nickname
To change your nickname — and keep all your current progress — you’ll need to delete the App and redownload while linked to Facebook. Here’s the step-by-step details.
NOTE: Before following the instructions below, login with your Facebook account!
You’ll need a Facebook login before you can swap names. Obviously, you’ll have your original name (and account) on Call of Duty: Mobile already. It’s a new game. Download it for free, and setup your Facebook account.
- Open Call of Duty: Mobile and login with your Facebook account.
- You must login before deleting app data or this won’t work!
- Close Call of Duty: Mobile. If you’ve logged in at least once before, you’re good.
- Now, delete your Call of Duty: Mobile app data.
- Settings -> General -> Storage -> Call of Duty: Mobile
- Tap ‘Delete App’
Now that the app is deleted, you’ll want to redownload it. This process will NOT delete your progress, so you’ll be able to continue right where you left off after redownloading the app.
Reinstall Call of Duty: Mobile and log in with the same connected Facebook account. You’ll be prompted to select a new nickname.
That’s all it takes! It’s very easy, and you can do it again and again if you feel like changing your title.