[Liked this video? Subscribe to GuideRanx for more daily gaming guides!]
Down on the border of Faith Seed’s territory in Far Cry 5 you’ll find the scariest place of all — an automated haunted house that hides a treasure stash of cash and perks. The area is called ‘O’Hara’s Haunted House’, and it is absolutely one of the coolest spots to visit in all of Hope County, Montana.
As the name suggests, it’s a real haunted house! You’ll walk through a linear corridor while jump-scare scenes pop-off all around you. Like a real haunted house, they’re usually pretty lame — there are screaming guys banging on the walls, vans that almost hit the player, and wall-crawling animatronics. It’s really fun, and a total surprise. Who would think Ubisoft would put this much effort into an area that’s so easy to miss?
More Far Cry 5 guides on Gameranx:
- Far Cry 5: 10 Things You Should Do First | Beginner’s Guide
- Far Cry 5: How To Beat The Game In 10 Minutes | Easter Egg Ending Guide
- Far Cry 5: All Animal Companions Guide | Where To Get The Dog, Bear & Lion
- Far Cry 5: All Animal Hunting Locations | ‘Been There, Done That’ Guide
- Far Cry 5: How To Find Every Collectible Type | Pack Rat Guide
- Far Cry 5: How To Unlock Every Fishing Rod | Master Angler Guide
- Far Cry 5: Find Alien Objects In Weird Side-Missions | ‘Science Fact’ Guide
- Far Cry 5: What You Can Buy With Microtransactions | Silver Bars Guide
- Far Cry 5: How To Earn Resistance Points Fast | Campaign Progression Guide
- Far Cry 5: Here’s How To Get Money Faster | Quick Cash Farming Guide
Haunted House Easter Egg Guide
To find the spooky haunted house ride, travel to the border between Faith’s Region and John’s Region in the southern part of Hope County. Find the big red bridge (Henbane River Rail Bridge) located northwest from Dead Man’s River.
Next to the bridge, there’s an abandoned building called O’Hara’s Haunted House.
- Haunted House Prepper Stash
- Find the note beside the big barn doors to start the Prepper Stash side-mission. Climb up onto the roof of the house using a crate.
- Drop down onto the construction area with the exterior scaffolding — crawl through the open window. Hit the power switch to unlock the door to the haunted house itself.
- Next, you’ll have to survive the horrifying gauntlet of scares! Spooks include:
- An exorcism.
- An out-of-control car.
- A knife-wielding murderess.
- Howling wolves.
- Angry bears.
- Mannequins that move on their own.
- Ceiling crawling possessed ladies.
At the end of the trek, you’ll be able to climb into the attic and discover three perk magazines and a whole bunch of cash. It’s an awesome reward for a cute little area. If you’re all about semi-creepy, totally campy haunted houses, this is a worthwhile visit.