The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer from Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac creator Edmund McMillen. Similar to both of those games The End Is Nigh has no shortage of secrets and collectibles. Tumors and Mega Tumors are one such collectible and we’ve written a The End is Nigh Tumors Guide below.
Find more The End is Nigh guides on Gameranx:
- The End Is Nigh | All Cartridge Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The End (World 1) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Arid Flats (World 2) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Overflow (World 3) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Retrograde (World 4) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Wall of Sorrow (World 5) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Hollows (World 6) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Golgotha (World 7) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | SS Exodus (World 8) Tumor Locations
The Machine (World 9)
The Machine 1
- Drop down from the hooks at the end of the conveyor belt to grab the Tumor behind the white smoke.
The Machine 2
- Hang off the left side of the first moving platform until you can safely reach the Tumor.
The Machine 3
- Use the conveyor belt to get beneath the Turret.
The Machine 4
- Jump across the gaps to the bottom right corner hooks and grab the Tumor behind the white smoke.
- Mega Tumor: Grab the hook near the top right exit and jump off it to the lower path which leads to the secret area, go right for a Mega Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Grab the hook near the top right exit and jump off it to the lower path which leads to the secret area, go left for a Mega Tumor.
The Machine 5
- Hang from the spiked ledge at the top of the center area until the Tumor safely floats to you.
The Machine 6
- Hit the square button to open a hole in the bottom. Ride the conveyor belt to the Tumor.
The Machine 7
- Quickly rush to the top of the level, hit the bottom, and drop down and grab the Tumor before time runs out.
The Machine 8
- Ride the spiked balls from ledge to ledge until the right side of the screen and ride the final ball up to the Tumor.
The Machine 9
- Ledge jump from the right conveyor belt to the Tumor while it is as far right as possible.
- Mega Tumor: Ride the riding blocks all the way to the bottom right edge of the screen to access a secret area and a Mega Tumor.
The Machine 10
- Jump from enemy to enemy until you reach the upper right corner and bounce left to grab the Tumor while landing on the spring.
The Machine 11
- Climb the disappearing blocks to the center and then drop down and collect the Tumor while avoiding the spikes below.
The Machine 12
- Jump off the conveyor belt before you are crushed by the ceiling.
The Machine 13
- Right the slow platform on the right until it gets close enough to the Tumor for you to jump to it.
The Machine 14
- From The Machine 10 head to the left to access an area with the Tumor.
The Machine 15
- Jump over the first spiked ball and quickly run to the Tumor before the second one blocks you.
The Machine 16
- Navigate to the center of the two walls and use the platform to jump to a hook near the Tumor.
The Machine 17
- Ride one of the crushing blocks to the Tumor and jump off and grab it before they crush you.
The Machine 18
- From The Machine 16 take the upper path to ride the right conveyor and hit the button. Ride the freshly revealed conveyors to the Tumor.
The Machine 20
- Avoid the bullets by rushing under the top turret and riding the conveyor belt to the right until you can ledge jump left to the Tumor.
The Machine 21
- Jump from the second disappearing block to the third and jump left towards the Tumor when it falls from the center.
- Mega Tumor: Jump into the hole in the bottom left corner of the screen. Take the right path to find a Mega Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Jump into the hole in the bottom left corner of the screen. Take the left path to find a Mega Tumor.
The Machine 22
- Mega Tumor: Hit the button to activate a gravity lift which will take you to a secret area in the upper left corner of the screen. Use the gravity lifts here to smash into a cracked wall on the lower right side.
- Mega Tumor: Do the same as the first Mega Tumor but this time just ride the gravity lift in the secret to the top of the screen to collect the second Mega Tumor.