The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer from Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac creator Edmund McMillen. Similar to both of those games The End Is Nigh has no shortage of secrets and collectibles. Tumors and Mega Tumors are one such collectible and we’ve written a The End is Nigh Tumors Guide below.
Find more The End is Nigh guides on Gameranx:
- The End Is Nigh | All Cartridge Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The End (World 1) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Arid Flats (World 2) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Overflow (World 3) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Retrograde (World 4) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Wall of Sorrow (World 5) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Hollows (World 6) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Golgotha (World 7) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Machine (World 9) Tumor Locations
SS Exodus (World 8)
SS Exodus 1
- From the right side bounce off the third cannon’s cannon ball to grab the Tumor.
SS Exodus 2
- Avoid all of the cannon balls while jumping to this Tumor in the bottom left nook.
SS Exodus 3
- Use the fourth spring to bounce up to the first platform. Then time your jump so that you bounce off the cannon ball and into the floating Tumor.
SS Exodus 4
- Ride the floating platform to the bottom right to grab the Tumor.
SS Exodus 5
- The Tumor is hidden in the smoke to the right of the entrance.
- Mega Tumor: Go through the upper left corner of the screen to reach the secret area and the Mega Tumor.
SS Exodus 6
- Use the rising platforms on the right to get the Tumor and then ground pound through the cracked floor.
SS Exodus 7
- This Tumor will only appear when getting near the exit in the bottom right corner. You will need to do the level in reverse to grab it.
- Mega Tumor: Go to the bottom left corner of the screen to access the secret area. Stand on the right side to cause a block to fall and safely block bullets allowing you to enter and collect the Mega Tumor.
SS Exodus 8
- You need to grab the Tumor while falling towards the one safe block in the area.
SS Exodus 9
- Jump on the crusher block after it falls and hang from the left edge to collect the Tumor when it goes back up. Let go of the edge before the spikes get you.
- Mega Tumor: Ledge jump through the crack in the wall on the right side by using the third crusher block. Once inside collect the Mega Tumor.
SS Exodus 10
- Bait the crusher block out of the lower left hallway and quickly grab the Tumor and get to safety before the block crushes you.
SS Exodus 11
- Get on top of the first crusher block and when the second one drops jump and grab onto the right side of the spikes to collect the Tumor.
SS Exodus 12
- Reach the top of the stairs to trigger the Tumor and quickly hop across the platforms to grab it before it disappears.
- Mega Tumor: Climb the upper right wall to reach the hook and enter the secret area containing the Mega Tumor.
SS Exodus 13
- From SS Exodus 14 backtrack to SS Exodus 13 and grab onto a corner of a floating platform while in the lower left shaft. Ride the platform around until you safely collect the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: From SS Exodus 14 backtrack to SS Exodus 13 and use the hooks to get to the floating platforms. Jump into the opening between the two spikes on the left side to enter the secret area with the Mega Tumor.
SS Exodus 14
- Avoid the spikes and guns while in the lower left to grab the floating Tumor.
SS Exodus 15
- Quickly climb the left side to the top and jump from the gun platforms to the moving platforms to grab the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Jump into the top right corner of the screen to enter the secret area with the Mega Tumor.
SS Exodus 16
- The Tumor is hidden in white smoke in the bottom right corner.
SS Exodus 17
- Use the right corner of the fourth crushing block to grab the Tumor.
SS Exodus 18
- Avoid the bullets while jumping from the spring in the center to safely grab the Tumor.
SS Exodus 19
- Jump onto the second crushing block and ride it to the upper right corner of the screen.
SS Exodus 20
- Time your jumps from cannon ball to cannon ball to traverse the large gap and collect the Tumor.