The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer from Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac creator Edmund McMillen. Similar to both of those games The End Is Nigh has no shortage of secrets and collectibles. Tumors and Mega Tumors are one such collectible and we’ve written a The End is Nigh Tumors Guide below.
Find more The End is Nigh guides on Gameranx:
- The End Is Nigh | All Cartridge Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The End (World 1) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Arid Flats (World 2) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Overflow (World 3) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Retrograde (World 4) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Wall of Sorrow (World 5) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Golgotha (World 7) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | SS Exodus (World 8) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Machine (World 9) Tumor Locations
The Hollows (World 6)
The Hollows 1
- Just to the left of the warp point you will need to grab the hook after dropping into the shaft to hang from the ledge. Jump from that to the Tumor.
The Hollows 2
- Grab the Tumor mid jump while jumping towards the cracked wall.
The Hollows 3
- Hang from the highest spike platform and jump from it to grab the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: At the bottom of the screen ground pound through the first cracked floor. Hang from the ledge and jump to the weak wall on the right to access the secret area and grab the Mega Tumor.
The Hollows 4
- Jump on the skulls to grab the Tumor in the bottom left corner.
- Mega Tumor: Ride the floating platform all the way to the right side until it busts through a weak wall revealing the secret area and Mega Tumor.
The Hollows 5
- Jump on both skulls to access the alcove which will trigger blocks to fall. Quickly use the hooks to get to the Tumor before time runs out.
The Hollows 6
- Go to the right side of the screen to lower the walls and make the Tumor accessible. Use the skulls to get back across and grab it.
The Hollows 7
- Climb the right wall and use the hook to get to the the ledge. Wait for the Tumor to rotate around and collect it.
The Hollows 8
- Quickly reach the end of the timed gauntlet to collect the Tumor before it hits the spikes.
The Hollows 9
- Trigger the ceiling drop and use it to get to the Tumor when it is close to the right edge.
The Hollows 10
- Make the jump to the area with the spinning axe and time your jumps to safely grab the Tumor.
The Hollows 11
- While using the hooks to climb the upper left jump left at the top to collect the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Drop down into the water at the bottom right of the screen to access the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
The Hollows 12
- Jump from the water and grab the Tumor as it floats near you.
- Mega Tumor: Go to the key door at the bottom left corner of the screen to access the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
The Hollows 13
- Quickly jump into the water and drop down to collect the Tumor before it disappears.
The Hollows 14
- Jump to the upper left corner of the screen and cause the pillars to collapse. Use the hook to get to the spiked platform and collect the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: After collecting the normal Tumor jump to the top of the screen to enter the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
The Hollows 15
- Ground pound through two of the cracked floors and head left to enter a dark tunnel containing the Tumor.