The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer from Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac creator Edmund McMillen. Similar to both of those games The End Is Nigh has no shortage of secrets and collectibles. Tumors and Mega Tumors are one such collectible and we’ve written a The End is Nigh Tumors Guide below.
Find more The End is Nigh guides on Gameranx:
- The End Is Nigh | All Cartridge Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The End (World 1) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Arid Flats (World 2) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Overflow (World 3) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Wall of Sorrow (World 5) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Hollows (World 6) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Golgotha (World 7) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | SS Exodus (World 8) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Machine (World 9) Tumor Locations
Retrograde (World 4)
- From Retrograde 2 backtrack to Retrograde 1 and use the hooks when the pillar is on the left. Jump left from here to the Tumor.
- Quickly use the hooks to collect the Tumor before you are squished.
- Mega Tumor: Drop into the hole at the bottom of the screen to enter the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
- From Retrograde 4 backtrack to Retrograde 3 and hang from the nearest hook to cause the Tumor to drop.
- Use the hooks on the left to climb up and grab the Tumor between the spikes.
- Ride the floating platform to jump up and grab the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Jump into the hole at the top of the screen to access the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
- Quickly use the crumbling blocks on the left before to get the Tumor before the timed event ends.
- Use the hook to jump across every other platform to collect the Tumor. Grab the Tumor and use the platforms you didn’t break to get back.
- Quickly make your way to the right of the screen and use the crumbling blocks to jump up and grab the falling Tumor.
- Traverse the enemy maze below the exit to reach the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Break all of the crumbling blocks to reveal a cracked floor. Ground pound through the crack to enter a secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
- Avoid projectiles until the Tumor is far enough to be safely collected.
- Trigger the collapsible pillar in the center to cause the Tumor to appear. Avoid the projectiles and collect the floating Tumor.
- From the right side of the level drop down and dodge the multiple projectiles to grab the Tumor.
- Use the second block in the sludge until the wall lowers revealing the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: After collecting the normal Tumor continue left to enter the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.
- Head to the second building and collect the Tumor in the lower left corner.
- Jump across the blocks in the lower right sludge to collect the Tumor. Re-trace your steps to get out safely.
- Mega Tumor: Go through the door right before the end of the level to enter the secret area and collect the Mega Tumor.