The End Is Nigh is a sprawling adventure platformer from Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac creator Edmund McMillen. Similar to both of those games The End Is Nigh has no shortage of secrets and collectibles. Tumors and Mega Tumors are one such collectible and we’ve written a The End is Nigh Tumors Guide below.
Find more The End is Nigh guides on Gameranx:
- The End Is Nigh | All Cartridge Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The End (World 1) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Overflow (World 3) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Retrograde (World 4) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Wall of Sorrow (World 5) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Hollows (World 6) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | Golgotha (World 7) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | SS Exodus (World 8) Tumor Locations
- The End Is Nigh | The Machine (World 9) Tumor Locations
The Arid Flats (World 2)
The Arid Flats 1
- Jump from the highest point in the level to collect the floating Tumor.
The Arid Flats 2
- Quickly run to the hooks as soon as you enter the level to grab the floating Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Head under the raised platform to drop into the water below and snag this Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats 3
- Drop down and avoid the enemies to safely get this Tumor.
The Arid Flats 4
- Jump on the largest platform in the middle to make it collapse. Land on the falling block and jump right to get the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: From The Arid Flats 5 head left into The Arid Flats 4 and run and jump to the floating island. Knock out the block above and jump onto the large falling block to collect the Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats 5
- Grab the Tumor in the lower left corner of the level. Use the vertical platform to exit the level.
The Arid Flats 6
- Jump from the left platform to the very left side of the right platform while avoiding the spikes and collecting the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Jump into the hole in the middle of the level to access a secret room with the Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats 7
- Jump on to the moving block and avoid the spikes. Collect the Tumor and quickly hop back on the moving block.
The Arid Flats 8
- From The Arid Flats 9 move to the left into The Arid Flats 8 to trigger the Tumor. Jump onto the spring to collect it.
The Arid Flats 9
- Use the spring to reach the Tumor while avoiding spikes.
The Arid Flats 10
- From The Arid Flats 11 move to the left into The Arid Flats 10. This will trigger a spring to appear that you can jump on to grab the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Do the same thing you did for the normal Tumor but this time use the spring to jump to the top left corner of the level. This will put you in a secret area where you willneed to spring jump multiple times to the Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats 11
- Quickly traverse the level and snag the Tumor before the timed event ends.
The Arid Flats 12
- Jump on to the moving block and collect the Tumor, then quickly hop back on the moving block.
The Arid Flats 13
- Dodge the spike balls until you can grab the floating Tumor.
The Arid Flats 14
- Make the skull come to you and the floating Tumor and jump on it to bounce to the Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Use the skull to bounce high into the air but this time ground pound the cracked floor to reveal a secret room with the Mega Tumor.
The Arid Flats 15
- Line up the skulls so that you are able to bounce off of them and collect the Tumor.
The Arid Flats 16
- Jump to the hooks from the raised ledge to get the Tumor.
The Arid Flats 17
- Quickly jump to the middle platform and collect the Tumor before the platforms collapse. Jump to the spring to exit the level.
The Arid Flats 18
- Ride on the floating log while avoiding spikes to collect the Tumor.
The Arid Flats 19
- Jump onto the floating block with the Tumor inside. Wait until you can safely jump off and back into the square to collect it.
The Arid Flats 20
- Grapple from hook to hook to snag the falling Tumor.
- Mega Tumor: Use the hooks to jump down in the tiny hole near the bottom left of the screen. Go through the maze to collect the Mega Tumor.