Titanfall 2 To Have 4K Resolution And Dynamic Super Scaling On The Xbox One X
Crystal clear mech destruction on the Xbox One X!
Respawn’s faced paced shooter, Titanfall 2 is going to have some awesome enhancements for Microsoft’s Upcoming Xbox One X.
Fans of the title will experience Titanfall 2 in 4K resolution and with dynamic super scaling essentially renders the game at a higher resolution, then shrinks the image back down for a 1080p screen, creating a higher quality image even if you have don’t have a 4K screen.
So far that seems like the best news for Xbox One X right now considering there isn’t much else going for it at the moment.
In other Titanfall 2 news, there is an update set to release later this week. The update will include some awesome new additions such as a weapons slot, and two new maps
- Map: War Games – Pilots on the Frontier frequently use simulator pods to train, using life-like recreations of historical battles as combat scenarios. War Games highlights the civilian shops, tall buildings for window-to-window fighting, and city streets for Titan combat from the Battle of Angel City, and the large, open tank garage facilities for hand-to-hand Pilot combat from the Battle of Airbase Sierra. The outskirts of the map feature a clean, VR style perfect for Titan duels, while Pilots are often found running along the bright, interconnected wallrunning routes.
- Live Fire Map: Traffic –A weathered test site where pilot positioning is pitted against mobility across two busy thoroughfares. Dense cover makes every corner a threat, with room for snipers to hide in the back fields.
- New Execution: Shadow Boxing [Holo Pilot]
- Get 20 pilot kills while a holopilot ability is active (Both normal holopilot and boost ability holopilot nova count.) Does not retroactively count.
- 3rd Weapon Slot for Pilots – You will now be able to equip a primary, secondary, and anti-titan weapon.
- Titan Brawl will be added to the permanent list of game modes. Titan damage will be displayed instead of assists.
- New Featured Mode: Free Agents
- Additional details for balance changes, features, and updates will be provided in the patch notes closer to launch.